Barnsley away on sky

if you have a half decent player they will leave for a better team.

i would love to support barnsley

No chance of that, they're getting taken over, they'll be loaded, some fookers muck all their argos jewellery in and now they're minted.

if you have a half decent player they will leave for a better team.

i would love to support barnsley

And you're immune to that are you? If, (and it's a big if) you had a half-decent player, then I'm sure bigger/better clubs would want him. Fortunately for you at present, this isn't the case.

Thing wih leeds is there is only leeds fc we have sheffield wednesday and sheffield united and sheffield fc and we still have a big fan base as other cities

Banter.

You're away support in particular is very impressive.

Yea away end looked pretty empty to me... the away stand at oakwell ispretty good tho only for making noise when we are singing for a full match ive got a shed as big as this.. Listen pal leave now while you still have some dignity we dont like barnsley or leeds or huddersfield etc.... theres only room for us!!!! lol

Thats barnsleys problem any half decent player gets moved on to another fee so they can keep a float last season they sold off thier best players you will do sam with davies and so on!!

We're debt-free. We don't have to sell anybody.

But if one of our player gets an offer from a Premier League club he'll more often than not, take it. Who wouldn't? Same goes for your players, should they stand out at this level.

apart from the game u mention weev allways brought 6-7000 over the last few seasons,by the way i counted 240 of u lot sat night whilst i wer bored ;-)

Just banter.

You usually do fetch a great amount over, and credit to you for that.

Btw, it was 290, get it right... gary megson

You do though need to remember, there's only one club that boasts about gates, and it's not us.

We're debt-free. We don't have to sell anybody.

But if one of our player gets an offer from a Premier League club he'll more often than not, take it. Who wouldn't? Same goes for your players, should they stand out at this level.

Our players are standing out a mile at the minute, for all the wrong reasons but still standing out.

Might be on my own but i love seeing Brum get a hiding like that. Except if it was Yoonited of course.

Barnsley played well, let's have the grace to admit it.

Tbf, pal, I haven't even mentioned that.

But now you've brought it up.......... lol

Our players are standing out a mile at the minute, for all the wrong reasons but still standing out.

I like you.

They have not spent as long as we have in L1 during the past 10 years.

Wondering how many seasons Barnsley have spent in 3rd tier or lower since Aug 1975? Anyone know?

We've had spells of 5, 2 and 2 seasons there. ie Nine.

Barnsley seem to be forever in the 2nd tier. Not bad for a club of their size.

Anyone having had time to think an calm down a little your pots have been none other than respectful no banter has been taken over who is better the leaguetables etc... So good man expect 7000 this time round im sure your lot will choose sky option majority are on benefits so 28 is a little steep unless they get crisis loan wich most have already used that option for certain addictions and it will be a live stream they dont pay for sky... Im speaking from expierience ive lived around barnsley all my life!! lol BANTER

Wondering how many seasons Barnsley have spent in 3rd tier or lower since Aug 1975? Anyone know?

We've had spells of 5, 2 and 2 seasons there. ie Nine.

Barnsley seem to be forever in the 2nd tier. Not bad for a club of their size.

"Look where we are, look where we arrrrrrrrrrrrrre, we're little old Barnsley, look where we are"