Barnsley away on sky

Anyone having had time to think an calm down a little your pots have been none other than respectful no banter has been taken over who is better the leaguetables etc... So good man expect 7000 this time round im sure your lot will choose sky option majority are on benefits so 28 is a little steep unless they get crisis loan wich most have already used that option for certain addictions and it will be a live stream they dont pay for sky... Im speaking from expierience ive lived around barnsley all my life!! lol BANTER

That's the spirit.

I don't mind Barnsley.

Usually decent folk and the only local club I've got time for (I detest all the other fookers).

I really did used to think that too, when they beat United in 96/97 to get promoted I really wanted them to do well and not go down, partly because of Danny but also partly because they weren't a real bunch of dicks.

I'm not really sure I think that any more.

Cracking news this! Atleast now I can watch our match on my birthday. Usually go to the away match on my birthday weekend, but knew that we'd most likely sell out for this one so didn't hold out much hope.

Probably won't go this one now, shaln't pay money to go back to that poo poohole if I don't have to.

Wondering how many seasons Barnsley have spent in 3rd tier or lower since Aug 1975? Anyone know?

We've had spells of 5, 2 and 2 seasons there. ie Nine.

Barnsley seem to be forever in the 2nd tier. Not bad for a club of their size.

I can remember going to watch them in 70s when our match was postponed and they was in division 4.

I think it was against Newport County, won 1-0 and att was over 12,000.

I've heard all about you and your hooligan tendancies John! Whitey! Do yourself a favour and stay away from the baldy in the blue EMO polo shirt..... He's a right idiot!

lol Are you coming up mate?