Team vs. Southampton

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Barkley and Bothroyd will not be allowed to play by their parent clubs i would assume. Taylor probably played for Watford in the first or second round.

My team:

Bywater

Lee

Llera

Gardner

Mattock (Reda if fit)

Antonio

Semedo

Corry

Pecnik

J.Johnson

Madine (although all u bum lovers will say COG)

4-5-1 or 4-3-3 on the attack. We need to play a strong side and try not to get battered. McCabe has pulled his thigh so will be out for those wondering!!

We need to play a full strength side. We have to claw back some momentum or at least stop the rot... I'm nervous already. It's going to be difficult.

Agreed. DJ needs to decide who his best 11 are. Pick them Tuesday and then pick the same players on Saturday. I think it's called letting the team gel.

Agreed. DJ needs to decide who his best 11 are. Pick them Tuesday and then pick the same players on Saturday. I think it's called letting the team gel.

I think he should go with:

Kirkland

Buxton (Lee)

Gardner

Taylor

Reda (Jones)

JJ

Semedo

McCabe

Antonio

Barkley

Bothroyd

Edited by fife_owl

Couldn't care less about how we do in this game to be honest, the league is all I'm concerned about at the minute

I agree the league is all that matters. This match represents a chance for the weekend team to gel together. Consistent team selection is essential.