Does anyone else have the feeling that a change of manager is inevitable

Guest Swifty59

Sacking DJ would be criminal, we might well lose to So'ton and Wolves and that will make it 6 in a row but who seriously would we replace him with? we need to work through this bad spell, we need a good coach too, I think losing TB and not replacing him with someone decent was wrong.

All said and done, we need to start picking up results.

Unless there is a rogering massive change in results and performances in the next 2 games.

i reckon milan isnt going to be happy with us losing all the time and the potential to go down

sooner rather than later he will loose patience

I am glad your not my boss OP

once we sort out the back four and I think lots will have been learned today We will end up mid table

don't panic

I trust in MM and .DJ let's not sack everyone cos of a bad month

At what point did I say I wanted to see DJ sacked,I'm simply making the point that Milan will not tolerate these results after the backing DJ has received.In fact if you look at Milan's track record he won't tolerate these results full stop.

Looks like Terry Burton is a bigger miss than we all thought....

But we have to calm down and let him get on with it.

He needs a run with a settled team, particularly defence.

What really worries me is that beevers/llera/cog do not desereve to have been dropped

and as a result i think DJ is alienating the dressing room

I think that while ever we are outside the bottom 3, I think DJ will be fairly safe. Their's something psychologic about being in the bottom 3 that would probably tip MM over the edge. We have to consider that we are an investment and MM wont let us drop drown a league again. Who knows how long it would take us to get back.

I'd listen if you lot were saying all this when we were beating Brum and Millwall

or after we had outplayed and beaten Fulham

Talk about flippingfickle

we lost 3 games sack the manager you remind me of the crowd scenes in the Simpsons bet you all have torches lit already.

It might be fun to troll back to some of the Rodri and McCabe threads that were littering the forum while we were winning .

It's not us Mr Jones wants to worry about. Mr Maderic has well and truely set the scene with the handling of gary megson: not top of the league? Your sacked, Not consistantly winning games? Your sacked.

It is very clear who runs the place and it's not the fans.

I don't want to be negative in any way at all, but I think there is a real prospect of ending up with 6 or 7 successive defeats.

I can't see us getting anything at Southampton or Wolves.

Will Mandaric tolerate 6 or 7 successive defeats?

I really want Jones to succeed. Seems a decent down to earth bloke. But I think the next 2-3 games will determine whether he'll be here or not.