Danny Batth

Guest Sheff Owl

I don't get it, Dave Jones said we wanted Batth and was waiting on Wolves - he said we always want good players..

Then apparently he is a nice lad but not the type of footballer we want...yes Batth hoofs it but so does Taylor.

Batth is young enough to learn and improve what is Taylor REALLY gonna learn?

If it wasn't for Semedo he would have been player of the year, in some peoples eyes it should have been Batth as the player of the year.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I miss Danny.

I don't get it, Dave Jones said we wanted Batth and was waiting on Wolves - he said we always want good players..

Then apparently he is a nice lad but not the type of footballer we want...yes Batth hoofs it but so does Taylor.

Batth is young enough to learn and improve what is Taylor REALLY gonna learn?

If it wasn't for Semedo he would have been player of the year, in some peoples eyes it should have been Batth as the player of the year.

Think Taylor is supposed to be the 'father figure' lol

Guest Sheff Owl

Think he suggested why would we want another championship team's castoffs. Step forward Chris Maguire, subject of a £300k long pursuit...

A 300k well spent, they guy can't even get on the bench and what about Mayor?

I don't get it.

Think he suggested why would we want another championship team's castoffs. Step forward Chris Maguire, subject of a £300k long pursuit...

That ones just as bizarre.

I seriously forgot we had him until saw his name mentioned earlier. 300k and we never see him....??

EDIT: Forgot about Mayor too. Milan must be starting to get impatient and for the money he's put in i don't blame him.

Edited by swfc-dan

Whether DJ rates him or not, he wanted to fight for his place at wolves anyway so I don't see the point in trolling this out all the time.

I would have had him back in a flash but was never going to happen.

Get over it and move on.

Incorrect.

Wolves manager said that he wanted to try and move Danny on and said he was available to leave if he wanted too. However it was clear that he would only be leaving to join us, but obviously upon hearing this news DJ said that Danny wasn't right for us...

Guest JonTheOwl66

Worst decision in the history of football decisions in my opinion, we need to get him back here pronto !!!!

Jesus Christ. Yes, us deciding not to sign Danny Batth is definitely worse than letting Di Canio go for a pittance!

The outrage!!