Gary Madine... Goal Machine...

Guest Sheff Owl

It's gonna be vey hard for Madine, Maguire and O'Grady to play games or should i say start games...

Bothroyd will start, he ain't come here to warm the bench...so who partners him?

Rodri looks to have the shirt currently and we all know that Dave Jones has raved about Rodri and his quality etc..

Does anyone really know what kind of striker rodri is yet? DJ might still be trying to find the system/style to suit him.

For me, Madine can be a championship player. It's a question of what style/system we play as to whether or not he succeeds in our team. Doesn't look like he's top of DJ's list, so could be a tough season for him.

Guest The Horse

I can see Madine coming back (when fully fit) and showing up Bothroyd both in terms of goals and attitude.

He will end up our top scorer again.

Guest Sheff Owl

It's ok having 5 Strikers and each of then COULD start but will many of them get the chance?

Look at O'Grady had a chance took it, scored some goals and seems to be dropped now..

Bothroyd is a cert to play..

it's gonna be very interesting..

Said it before Dave Jones took Lowe out last season after starting to form a good partnership with Madine and scoring goals and replaced him with Ranger who i thought wasn't great.

I just hope we can give them all a chance, you have to play on merit IMO