Gary Madine... Goal Machine...

Guest foreverSWFC

Strikers who score goals should play

Anything else is a nonsense (e.g. Heskey type characters)

GARY MADINE

GOAL MACHINE

O'Grady and Maguire both goal machines aswell then?

Guest foreverSWFC

That doesn't even make sense

Please repost (in English) ta

Well you're saying the reason we're not winning or not scoring goals is because Madine is out the side.

Maguire and O'Grady are both out the side, does that mean they are both goal machines aswell?

If he's fully fit, if he's interested, if he doesn't get pissed off when the odd decision doesn't go his way then he can be an asset to the team.

Lot of ifs though.

Compare this to COGBA. The first if applies to all players, but have you ever seen COGBA not look interested? Or ever seen COGBA let bad refereeing affect his game?

Glaser makes a good point about five strikers. We are one too heavy at the moment.

Well you're saying the reason we're not winning or not scoring goals is because Madine is out the side.

Maguire and O'Grady are both out the side, does that mean they are both goal machines aswell?

WHAT THE UTTER flip ARE YOU ON ABOUT ?

Mentalist...

lol

have you ever seen COGBA not look interested? Or ever seen COGBA let bad refereeing affect his game?

How many GOALS does he score in a season ?

While you lot are all bickering amongst yourselves discussing that it's clearly irrelevant to you the number of goals strikers score and the fact that it's all about 'looking interested' I'll say this

GARY MADINE

GOAL MACHINE

Owlstalk Shop

Mentalist...

lol

While you lot are all bickering amongst yourselves discussing that it's clearly irrelevant to you the number of goals strikers score and the fact that it's all about 'looking interested' I'll say this

GARY MADINE

GOAL MACHINE

How many goals have our respective strikers scored this season?

Mentalist...

lol

GARY MADINE

GOAL MACHINE

When people have a go at our players you are often quick to jump on their back and state they should be more positive and yet as far as COG is concerned you are constantly slating him.

I thought O'Grady would be sold in the summer but he proved his worth to the management team in pre-season and has continued to do so in the games he has played.

Had you not been too busy taking photo's of people watching football and actually watched some football during the Millwall game you would have noticed that Madine played. He spent most of the time on the deck. O'Grady came on and showed him how to put a performance in, we went on to win the game.

Show me ONE (just ONE) post where I've slated COG

Just one....

Are you for real, even in this thread your thinly veiled criticisms are evident, pointing the finger at 'Heskey type' strikers.

Guest Sheff Owl

O'Grady has been our best striker this season so far.

His overall play has been very good and IMO hasn't deserved to be dropped. He should be playing on merit.

Madine even admitted O'Grady has been great and he can't complain because he isn't in the team.

Had you not been too busy taking photo's of people watching football and actually watched some football during the Millwall game you would have noticed that Madine played. He spent most of the time on the deck. O'Grady came on and showed him how to put a performance in, we went on to win the game.

The difference between Madine and COGBA that day was incredible.

If our strikers were being picked purely on merit then we would be asking who should partner COGBA.

Are you for real, even in this thread your thinly veiled criticisms are evident, pointing the finger at 'Heskey type' strikers.

Come on...

Show me all these posts I've supposedly made slating COG

Just one

Come on....

Show me...

JUST ONE

Can't be that hard for you if I'm always slating him eh ?

Show me just ONE

If our strikers were being picked purely on merit then we would be asking who should partner COGBA.

If we were picking them on goalscoring ability and proven track record it would be who will be playing alongside MADINE

Owlstalk Shop

Come on...

Show me all these posts I've supposedly made slating COG

Just one

Come on....

Show me...

JUST ONE

Can't be that hard for you if I'm always slating him eh ?

Show me just ONE

If we were picking them on goalscoring ability and proven track record it would be who will be playing alongside MADINE

I have already pointed out one snide post in this thread.

Madine was given the nod against Millwall and he was dreadful. It took COG replacing him to rescue the points.

Come on

ONE post where I've slated COG

Just one....

You seem to be struggling with what you claim I've said

Just one post

Show it me

Just one

I have done so. I am not risking overdoing the roast lamb to spend time looking through past threads just to humour you!

If you are not man enough to admit that every time you start a thread about Madine, when others speak up about COG you directly or indirectly have a dig at him then I am wasting my time.

If you are not man enough to admit that every time you start a thread about Madine, when others speak up about COG you directly or indirectly have a dig at him then I am wasting my time.

Come on...

Everyone's waiting

You've made a claim/statement

Back it up with facts and evidence

You have the whole of Owlstalk to search in - use the search facility if you like - and just post ONE SINGLE POST where i've slated COG

Just ONE

Owlstalk Shop