Amado back to Portugal

He's young, and can't speak any English. Understandable he's found it difficult getting settled and chosen to go back to where he is comfortable.

No point keeping him here if he's unhappy, won't be good for anyone.

So I don't think it'll be to do with his ability at all.

He's young, and can't speak any English. Understandable he's found it difficult getting settled and chosen to go back to where he is comfortable.

No point keeping him here if he's unhappy, won't be good for anyone.

So I don't think it'll be to do with his ability at all.

But surely we aren't in the business of investing time and effort in scouting players, approaching them, bringing them on-board and announcing them on OS before then releasing them a matter of weeks later?? I'm sure you're right and that he just was never going to settle, but if he was next Ronaldo, I'm sure we would have tried a bit harder to get him to adjust?

Guest foreverSWFC

Prutton move is the right one, i like him but he is down the pecking order. Will do very well for Scunny, very good midfielder at league one level.

As for Amado, gutted. Looked quite good when i saw him in that pre season friendly, wanted to see more of him.

Guest foreverSWFC

Signs in July.

leaves in August for an undiscolsed fee.

Strange really, either not what we expected or he didn't settle here. Suspect that we'll bring the Irish lad in as his replacement.