JJ speed demon!

At one point last night Birmingham had a break away. Burke was away and they played a great tthru ball to him. I thought we were in trouble as it was a straight race between Burke and our player . I then noticed our player tracking back was jj. I stopped worrying.

Just how I felt too when JJ was tracking back on Burke. Massive bonus to have a player that can help out going both ways.

Just hope DJ can keep JJ's head on right throughout the season, and maybe take him off some games to keep him fit. When he's on his game like yesterday he is premiership class, his dribbling at such pace was devastating yesterday. There are few faster wingers in the prem than JJ, even at his age now.

Guest We Shall Overcome

I was just gonna say the same thing. Can't believe after all his injuries he's not lost a ounce of pace

When your Pace goes it just goes its not a gradual thing.

At one point last night Birmingham had a break away. Burke was away and they played a great tthru ball to him. I thought we were in trouble as it was a straight race between Burke and our player . I then noticed our player tracking back was jj. I stopped worrying.

I thought exactly the same trev. Was good to see him tracking back and playing a team game.

JJ has something to play for this season. On a 1yr deal and he knows if he doesn't perform, he'll very quickly be sidelined/replaced by DJ so its in his interest to put the shifts in like he is doing at the moment.