The Just Got Back Post

Brilliant entertainment. In brief......

Kirkland immense - signing of the summer so far

JJ unplayable again at times. More please

COG brilliant again WHEN to feet. We seemed to revert to hoof a bit

Rodri - it's right what we heard, not big or strong or fast. Should have scored after 5 minutes and at times looked off the pace of the game. But he took his goal brilliantly and grew into the game. Needed to go off tho obviously not fully match fit.

All in all a very good night. Didn't look too bad at the back Llera stood out. McCabe didn't seem to shine that much and Antonio was a bit quiet. But that didn't stop us having loads of chances.

Bring on Millwall!!

Guest theowls 93

Reda is an absolute liability. Don't care how many goals he will score for us because his incapabilities at the back will outweigh his attacking threat. Burke is lucky to come off the pitch with his ankles intact

Guest Leeswfc3

Brilliant entertainment. In brief......

Kirkland immense - signing of the summer so far

JJ unplayable again at times. More please

COG brilliant again WHEN to feet. We seemed to revert to hoof a bit

Rodri - it's right what we heard, not big or strong or fast. Should have scored after 5 minutes and at times looked off the pace of the game. But he took his goal brilliantly and grew into the game. Needed to go off tho obviously not fully match fit.

All in all a very good night. Didn't look too bad at the back Llera stood out. McCabe didn't seem to shine that much and Antonio was a bit quiet. But that didn't stop us having loads of chances.

Bring on Millwall!!

Agreed, apart from thought Rodri HAS got pace, think he needs to adjust to the pace of English football, and the Championship. Good performance all in all!!!! uto!!!

Antonio setup our first goal with a superb cross i think. Was a bit quiet, but probably needs to settle down to being a "Wednesday" player with wife, kids etc.

Thought McCabe had some moments of pure quality at times as well. He is only a 19 year old kid lets not forget.

Guest Leeswfc3

Reda is an absolute liability. Don't care how many goals he will score for us because his incapabilities at the back will outweigh his attacking threat. Burke is lucky to come off the pitch with his ankles intact

Bit harsh, all thought he is prone to mistakes :s

Guest Leeswfc3

Antonio setup our first goal with a superb cross i think. Was a bit quiet, but probably needs to settle down to being a "Wednesday" player with wife, kids etc.

Thought McCabe had some moments of pure quality at times as well. He is only a 19 year old kid lets not forget.

Mccabe got stronger as the game went on IMO, started getting his self involved and getting in to some good spaces.

Was left with a slight tinge of dissapointment that because we were so dominant we didnt see that game out as easily as we shouldve i.e. if there is a lack of confidence going forward at any point, can we be relied upon to keep it tight under pressure, especially at home?

But anyway, taking the positives I didnt know what to expect and it sounds as if we were brilliant in the first half as we were at Derby in the second half. I'm getting to my first game on Saturday so I hope we can be just as impressive going forwards.

Was left with a slight tinge of dissapointment that because we were so dominant we didnt see that game out as easily as we shouldve i.e. if there is a lack of confidence going forward at any point, can we be relied upon to keep it tight under pressure, especially at home?

But anyway, taking the positives I didnt know what to expect and it sounds as if we were brilliant in the first half as we were at Derby in the second half. I'm getting to my first game on Saturday so I hope we can be just as impressive going forwards.

Lacking a killer instinct perhaps??

Hopefully Rodri will become that.

I think getting that first win will make a huge difference. Confidence will grow and grow - especially if we can get a clean sheet win over Millwall.