Next Round of League Cup.

I'd like a League Two side at home. Jones has showed how seriously he is taking this competition with his team selection last night. Because of this, I'd like a team that (should) be dispatched of easily, and give us a route to Round Three...

Oh, and by the way, the draw is on Wednesday at some point

I'm sure the big boys are in this round?

Second round

All clubs playing in the Premier League, unless they are competing in the Champions League or Europa League, as well as any clubs that may have been given a bye to this round, enter at this stage and join the First Round winners, although Manchester City were not exempt in 2008–09, having qualified for the UEFA Cup through the Fair Play league.

The ties are single matches, with extra time and a penalty shootout if necessary, with the winners progressing to the next round.

[edit] Third round

All clubs competing in the Champions League or Europa League enter at this stage and join the Second Round winners (making for a total of 32 clubs).

The ties are single matches, with extra time and a penalty shootout if necessary, with the winners progressing to the next round.

Second round

All clubs playing in the Premier League, unless they are competing in the Champions League or Europa League, as well as any clubs that may have been given a bye to this round, enter at this stage and join the First Round winners, although Manchester City were not exempt in 2008–09, having qualified for the UEFA Cup through the Fair Play league.

[edit] Third round

All clubs competing in the Champions League or Europa League enter at this stage and join the Second Round winners (making for a total of 32 clubs).

Am I correct in thinking Liverpool aren't in Europe, I fancy playing them at home. The players would be really up for that, would be an entertaining game even if they didn't play the first team as they have plenty of promising youngsters.

Guest duggyowl7

not sure if i'd like a good away day at a big club, or to progress well in it! After all we're that much under pressure to go up like we was last season