Sheff united suck my dick .... Ee aye ee aye o

FAO THOSE HEADING TO DERBY ON SATURDAY

If you feel the need to sing, shout or create any kind of atmosphere, stop, think about what you're going to sing, reassess and then sit on your arse in silence. That way we won't get miserable rogerers starting threads about songs they don't like and we can't offend anyone.

If you then decide that you'll start a thread on here about how flat the atmosphere was then clearly the best place for you on Saturday afternoon is at home.

You have been warned.

Guest Woz1867

Brilliant Night. Atmosphere was cracking. 2 goals in first half deflated us abit. Love the new tune, its reyt catchy.

Always enjoy Oldham away.

Totally agree!

I hate how many songs we sing about united.

Last night we were at Oldham and almost all the songs were united related. It's pathetic IMHO, we should sing about our players, our history, the match we are watching but not always about united.

FAO THOSE HEADING TO DERBY ON SATURDAY

If you feel the need to sing, shout or create any kind of atmosphere, stop, think about what you're going to sing, reassess and then sit on your arse in silence. That way we won't get miserable rogerers starting threads about songs they don't like and we can't offend anyone.

If you then decide that you'll start a thread on here about how flat the atmosphere was then clearly the best place for you on Saturday afternoon is at home.

You have been warned.

Come off it, most fans joined in last night including me and little un but singing about sucking wee wee tail is pathetic especially from grown men

Come off it, most fans joined in last night including me and little un but singing about sucking wee wee tail is pathetic especially from grown men

Each to their own I suppose. I enjoyed singing it to be honest. I found it catchy and to the point. It caught on with most in the stand, which was good.

I do agree with some though that we sung a lot more songs about those lot than I'm used to singing, but that may have been different had we have got some banter going with the Oldham statues.

I hate how many songs we sing about united.

Last night we were at Oldham and almost all the songs were united related. It's pathetic IMHO, we should sing about our players, our history, the match we are watching but not always about united.

FOOTBALL FANS SING ABOUT THERE RIVAL SHOCK!

Not a fan of all these rude songs about Utd.

Was watching the Limpics closing gig the other night and got all nostalgic when Eric Idle did his bit. I flippingloved when we used to sing 'always look on the bright side of life'.

Bring it back Ultras!

I also agree with this. I was going to try to get it going just into the second half as I could see it being another extremely depressing evening, but then JJ scored and hope was renewed.

Guest foreverSWFC

Wrong thread^

No, right thread.

You're all bonkers in thinking you've got the powers to change a song. Sorry, no opinions allowed.