Sheff united suck my dick .... Ee aye ee aye o

FAO THOSE HEADING TO DERBY ON SATURDAY

If you feel the need to sing, shout or create any kind of atmosphere, stop, think about what you're going to sing, reassess and then sit on your arse in silence. That way we won't get miserable rogerers starting threads about songs they don't like and we can't offend anyone.

If you then decide that you'll start a thread on here about how flat the atmosphere was then clearly the best place for you on Saturday afternoon is at home.

You have been warned.

Just because people thought that chant was shiit? It was shiit, hang on no, it was embarrassingly funny for 3 seconds but that was it, it was something I'd hear a 10 year old sing - honest.

Sing OLE ole super Wednesday next time and I'll + you.

Just because people thought that chant was shiit? It was shiit, hang on no, it was embarrassingly funny for 3 seconds but that was it, it was something I'd hear a 10 year old sing - honest.

Sing OLE ole super Wednesday next time and I'll + you.

OLE ole super Wednesday

No thank you. Won't catch on with anyone with an IQ above 50.

We already have enought songs about United. I've complained about this before but how a song about United will help lift our players is beyond me.

We don't need to... DJ does it for us!

We scored 4 in the second half yesterday... All while singing this song!

Plus I'm sure I saw Steven Hawking in the stand singing that song at the top of his lungs.

We don't need to... DJ does it for us!

We scored 4 in the second half yesterday... All while singing this song!

Plus I'm sure I saw Steven Hawking in the stand singing that song at the top of his lungs.

No we didn't, we sang it for a spell then it wore off because people thought it was shiitt, seriously was it the Ultras that started this off?

Edited by TaxiMark

No we didn't, we sang it for a spell then it wore off because people thought it was shiitt, seriously was it the Ultras that started this off?

Nope, started by a group to the left of the goal near Tango. It didn't wear off, it kept getting louder and louder the more it was sung.

I saw that group, sure someone had a Portugal 2012 top on, and yeah it picked up but tbh it was around 20 mins to go and only last about 10 to 15 mins at most but it wasn't non stop, there were other songs in between because it was shiit.

Seriously if we start to sing shiit like this away we'll look proper fools.

BTW, Pompey how old are you?

Edited by TaxiMark

I saw that group, sure someone had a Portugal 2012 top on, and yeah it picked up but tbh it was around 20 mins to go and only last about 10 to 15 mins at most but it wasn't non stop, there were other songs in between because it was shiit.

Seriously if we start to sing shiit like this away we'll look proper fools.

BTW, Pompey how old are you?

95 lad and still going strong. How old are you?

Yeah, the bloke was wearing a Porto shirt. I'm not saying the song was going non stop, but it picked up some decibels the more it was sung and for an apparently poo poo song it seemed as though the whole away stand was singing it at some points.

95 lad and still going strong. How old are you?

Yeah, the bloke was wearing a Porto shirt. I'm not saying the song was going non stop, but it picked up some decibels the more it was sung and for an apparently poo poo song it seemed as though the whole away stand was singing it at some points.

Bloody hell you have good hearing for a 95 year old, it's funny I thought you was 14 or something, isn't it weird how you can get someones ages so wrong lol.

Edited by TaxiMark

Guest intercity0wl

another truely embarrasing moment in the history of the 'ultras'

Bloody hell the Ultra's numbers must have rocketed, i witnessed hundreds Singing it and having a chuckle at the same time last night and many well above the age of doing a paper round.

Bloody hell you have good hearing for a 95 year old, it's funny I thought you was 14 or something, isn't it weird how you can get someones ages so wrong lol.

It is funny that you're right, but answer me this..... How old do you think the folks were that started the song?

Oh and Taxi, you still haven't answered my question.

Just to explain, if anyone is bothered...........

During the Portugal trip we had a bit of a singalong with a group of FC Porto fans who were sound lads and had a lot of respect, and knowledge about Wednesday.

We told them that if they could come up with a chant for us we would give it a blast at the first match v Oldham and they might get to hear it on TV.

Only thing was, it had to be simple and in English (ffs, we've only just mastered the O'Grady / Le Fondre one).

That was the result - we kept our word and have sent them the video from the game as well.

See their comments here.... http://www.facebook....esday.ultras11/

By the way, I don't really want any Sheffield United fan to suck my wee pipe in much the same way that I don't genuinely believe that Sheffield Wednesday are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

Although it could be argued that Chris O'Grady is f@cking better than Adam Le Fondre....

Just to explain, if anyone is bothered...........

During the Portugal trip we had a bit of a singalong with a group of FC Porto fans who were sound lads and had a lot of respect, and knowledge about Wednesday.

We told them that if they could come up with a chant for us we would give it a blast at the first match v Oldham and they might get to hear it on TV.

Only thing was, it had to be simple and in English (ffs, we've only just mastered the O'Grady / Le Fondre one).

That was the result - we kept our word and have sent them the video from the game as well.

See their comments here.... http://www.facebook....esday.ultras11/

By the way, I don't really want any Sheffield United fan to suck my wee pipe in much the same way that I don't genuinely believe that Sheffield Wednesday are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

Although it could be argued that Chris O'Grady is f@cking better than Adam Le Fondre....

Thank flip for that, lol Understood now.