Velios

Guest Waterthorpeowl

Got two good mates that are Everton fans, messaged them both asking whether they'd heard anything about this at their end.

One said he'd not heard anything but thought it would be a great move for both clubs as Vellios needs a year away somewhere.

The other said "Yeah I heard the Vellios deal will go through as soon as Moyes gets a new striker in."

Obviously just guess work and internet rumours but seems to match our news that we've got a deal in place. Although there's every chance some Everton fan has just read what we've got on here. Everton seem fairly happy to let him out anyway.

Noticed we've left our No. 27 vacant as well, that's what he wears at Everton I think. Maybe something in that?

We have a slight problem now though, if COG has now earned himself an opportunity to lead our attack, do we look for a partner to complement him? With COG and Madine both standing 6-3, do we really need a third striker like this? Would have thought, someone like Chopra or McCormack would have been a better bet.

We have a slight problem now though, if COG has now earned himself an opportunity to lead our attack, do we look for a partner to complement him? With COG and Madine both standing 6-3, do we really need a third striker like this? Would have thought, someone like Chopra or McCormack would have been a better bet.

So every player over 6 foot is going to be the same type of player?

Guest Glasgow Owl

hello, we have McGuire and Picnic......Nile Ranger I tell you on loan again !