No number 5 or 13

Know Miguel and Bywater have kept their numbers from last year but Reda and Beevers have changed and Jameson hasn't even been given a number, could this mean a new centre back is defiantly coming in like we all seem to think and maybe even ANOTHER keeper?????????

And yes I know DJ is openly looking for players still

Hear you there but Beevers had it last term didn't he and traditionally it's given to a keeper. It's the 5 that has me wondering especially with DJ saying in week our captain may yet still sign

5 was originally given to Rob Jones.

Number 5 is going to be another CB, but I don't think it'll be captain as mentioned before, I reckon Semedo will be bestowed that honour.

As for 13, it is the 'unlucky' number, so some squads favour not having a player with that number

Number 5 is going to be another CB, but I don't think it'll be captain as mentioned before, I reckon Semedo will be bestowed that honour.

As for 13, it is the 'unlucky' number, so some squads favour not having a player with that number

Talking of number 5

Wednesday and arsenal were 1st teams to assign squad numbers for the 1993 FA Cup final

Who was given the 5 shirt by Wednesday ??

And yes I know to a lot of you this will be an easy question so why don't we let some younger fans take a stab

Edited by 1867Heaven

Guest justcraig

Talking of number 5

Wednesday and arsenal were 1st teams to assign squad numbers for the 1993 FA Cup final

Who was given the 5 shirt by Wednesday ??

And yes I know to a lot of you this will be an easy question so why don't we let some younger fans take a stab

Was it shirtliff?