Pub For Oldham

Hello all, if anyone wants to meet us from East Midlands Owls at Oldham we will be heading to The Clayton Green pub opposite the ground, it's a Brewers Fayre so be decent for a bit of grub too.

Hopefully we will be there just before 6pm.

http://www.brewersfa...yton-green.html

We went in there last season before the game ................ spot on, decent food as well for a brewers fare .

Guest WESTENDOWL

When we used to go in the 70s we used the Royal about ten minutes from the ground, but we always called in a chippy for chips a Hollands pudding and gravy on the way to the ground

Edited by WESTENDOWL

Guest intercity0wl

can't remember there being any pubs near oldham last season, it is a monumental sh!thole

Its a five minute walk from ground when walking away from the away end past the back of their main stand, gets busy but the food is good for those wanting some pre match grub

Edited by intercity0wl

Its a five minute walk from ground when walking away from the away end past the back of their main stand, gets busy but the food is good for those wanting some pre match grub

cheers. might have been something to do with me being 10 mins late for kick off due to the dopey bus driver lol

Hello all, if anyone wants to meet us from East Midlands Owls at Oldham we will be heading to The Clayton Green pub opposite the ground, it's a Brewers Fayre so be decent for a bit of grub too.

Hopefully we will be there just before 6pm.

http://www.brewersfa...yton-green.html

John better get his foot down, I want to be there by at least 550pm.

You beyter not be one of those drunks who wee wees himself and chunders everywhere on the journey home Iain!

I take it you mean better? I don't wee wee myself and chunder but i'm likely to try and mount you one i've had a few :blink:

John better get his foot down, I want to be there by at least 550pm.

Steady, think of the fuel consumption!!!