Inflatables at derby - yay or nay?

Guest thewill

One of the stranger replies ive recieved ; The inflatables bit is just bizzarre !!

Adam,

I have no issues with you bringing your flags into the stadium, however, because of fire safety it will need to go into one of our sterile areas ( on the nets) where they are looked after until the end of the match when you will be able to collect it.

As for the inflatables, It really depends on where you will be sitting. The only are area you will be able take them in is if you are sitting in the South Stand. If you have seats in the West Upper South you will not be allowed to bring an inflatable in because you will be sitting on the top tier.

I hope this is of help.

Kind regards

Nigel.

Guest Big Guns

One of the stranger replies ive recieved ; The inflatables bit is just bizzarre !!

Adam,

I have no issues with you bringing your flags into the stadium, however, because of fire safety it will need to go into one of our sterile areas ( on the nets) where they are looked after until the end of the match when you will be able to collect it.

As for the inflatables, It really depends on where you will be sitting. The only are area you will be able take them in is if you are sitting in the South Stand. If you have seats in the West Upper South you will not be allowed to bring an inflatable in because you will be sitting on the top tier.

I hope this is of help.

Kind regards

Nigel.

Take that as a massive NO flippingchance

Adam,

I hope this is of help.

Kind regards

Nigel.

Does he realise you're an away fan? :wacko:

aye why not.

One thing we should replicate from Wycombe are the smoke bombs though, they looked quality.

Joke shop on Devonshire green, 50p each.

This along with this

Ole oleeee........ole oleeeee.........OLE OLEEEEE..........super wednesday ole......super Wednesday ole......super Wednesday oleeeeee...........

Edited by TaxiMark