Inflatables at derby - yay or nay?

Guest thewill

Anything that improves the atmosphere is surely a bonus.

All these people saying nay must be the flipping gimps who sit down at away games like they're in a library.

Or maybe just the ones who are over 15 years old and prefer to create an atmosphere through the miracle of sound.

I say your a closet gay.

I'm not gay I just help them out during busy periods.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Anything that improves the atmosphere is surely a bonus.

All these people saying nay must be the flipping gimps who sit down at away games like they're in a library.

Nah far from it, sitting down at footy is just daft, i don't see how inflatables "improve" an atmosphere.

I always remember Wrexham away in the Turner days, think Quinny got two? Anyway..... Me and my mate BOTH got searched before the game on the way in, we BOTH had a packaged and folded blow up doll stuffed down the front of our jeans (mine was blonde, mates was a brunette) and the stewards didn't even spot them! Took some blowing up those fookers did.

Edited by mrgund

Guest thewill

OLDHAM ATHLETIC AWAY is our first game of the season if you didn't already know.

MONDAY 13TH AUGUST, TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE.

I know and I'll be there, but my thinking was that 6000 participants would be better than 1200.

I know and I'll be there, but my thinking was that 6000 participants would be better than 1200.

My point is that it's our first game of the season and we have the chance to take over 4,000 to Oldham. 4,000 participants would also be great and I'm actually shocked that the Oldham match hasn't had as much interest seeing as it is our first match of the season.

Guest Big Guns

My point is that it's our first game of the season and we have the chance to take over 4,000 to Oldham. 4,000 participants would also be great and I'm actually shocked that the Oldham match hasn't had as much interest seeing as it is our first match of the season.

It's a cup match and its on telly ,nowt like the first league game of the,season...