Can you tell...

the difference in class from the new signings we've got from the standard of the league 1 player?

I've not been to any friendlys so I can't pass judgement.

Would a team of our new signings wee wee league 1?

Cheers.

Gardner and Kirkland yes.

Pecnik (however it is spelt) seems good as a wide midfielder cutting inside, but not a real winger.

Can't make my mind up on McGuire. Seems to play too deep for me.

Only seen Armado and Lee at Stocksbridge so can't really comment. Never seen Mattock.

This .

Collectively our squad is much better

- Our keeper is better

- Our defence looks stronger

- Our midfield (with Antonio) is stronger

- When Madine is fully fit our forwards are stronger

I think the most encouraging thing for me is there's still players to come in, which can only improve us.

Guest cw3753

After McGuires performance yesterday he will do really well.

Thought all 5 newcomers, Kirkland, Gardner, Pecnik, McGuire and Mattock when he came on looked excellent.

Pity about Linesy picking up a knock.

Definately.

Pecnik (however it is spelt) seems good as a wide midfielder cutting inside, but not a real winger.

Only seen Armado and Lee at Stocksbridge so can't really comment. Never seen Mattock.

Agree with this, at times yesterday Maguire was playing nearer his own penalty area than the oppositions but he shows class that you dont find often in League 1

After McGuires performance yesterday he will do really well.

Thought all 5 newcomers, Kirkland, Gardner, Pecnik, McGuire and Mattock when he came on looked excellent.

Pity about Linesy picking up a knock.

BG managed to sneak in the air rifle then?

the difference in class from the new signings we've got from the standard of the league 1 player?

I've not been to any friendlys so I can't pass judgement.

Would a team of our new signings wee wee league 1?

Cheers.

You dont have to see them play to pass judgement lots of folk on here have never seen them in a Wednesday shirt but theyd still have them in our starting 11.Look at the threads from yest and see the amount of folk complaining its going to be a long season cause our side was made up of mostly last seasons players. :rolleyes:

Edited by curren

Re Macguire - thats exactly where DJ seems to want him to play. The new Assistant manager was telling him to "go and get the ball" - using him as a link between the 2 CMs and the other 3 attacking players.