6800 fans at Hillsborough today...

Not a bad attendance really.. nice one everyone

How was everyone's matchday experience ?

Are the photo's from today going to go up before the eagerly awaited (forgotten about) 3rd installment of pictures from the Wycombe game?

(Get well soon Mrs Hargreaves).

Guest christheowl

I saw an elephant on the scoreboard which was then followed by 'we never forget'...made no sense at all, Looked like some one was just having a play after updating it !

I saw an elephant on the scoreboard which was then followed by 'we never forget'...made no sense at all, Looked like some one was just having a play after updating it !

They were just showing me the new stuff that'd been installed..

lol

Some crackers there..

Are the photo's from today going to go up before the eagerly awaited (forgotten about) 3rd installment of pictures from the Wycombe game?

(Get well soon Mrs Hargreaves).

Will try and get all of em up as soon as poss mate...

*runs off for another 6 months*

Owlstalk Shop

They were just showing me the new stuff that'd been installed..

lol

Some crackers there..

Will try and get all of em up as soon as poss mate...

*runs off for another 6 months*

Glad to hear it (the soon as possible bit I mean, not the you running off for 6 months. Although come to think of it........).

Can't wait for the Derby game.

Someone posted a photo on these boards aqbout 3 weeks ago showing that the West Stand lower was now 'Home fans only'. So I walked round that end and was disapointed to see it still said 'Away fans only'.

Thought we were having the bottom this season. Anyone know about it? Maybe the previous photo was faked.

Pies don't get any better on the north stand...£3 for that crap...dry as a nuns crutch.

Have to agree!

Not looking good on the pie front this season..

My experience was..

"Hi can i have a steak pie please"

"£3 please", (passes a sad looking pie in a tray)

"Got any gravy"?

"No sorry"

"Erm ok got any peas"

"No sorry"

"Walks toward condiments"

"Got any salt"

"No sorry"...

FFS what a load of shybo

Where abouts ?

About half way up on Gangway B

Don't get me wrong i've nothing against women coming and watching the match, infact wasn't it said that we have the highest percentage of women supporters or something like that which is good! But they were just the type of women that ruin your experience and want to make you move seats

Edited by MichaelSwfc1867

About half way up on Gangway B

Don't get me wrong i've nothing against women coming and watching the match, infact wasn't it said that we have the highest percentage of women supporters or something like that which is good! But they were just the type of women that ruin your experience and want to make you move seats

Some of them trump through their front bum

Owlstalk Shop

Positives - Saw a bloke int south stand wearing a "You think you've got prombles?" t-shirt. The duck hitting the Kop seat.

Negative - Ciders gone up AGAIN. �3.40 for a 500ml bottle of that crap, tasteless stuff what I've never heard of. Ridiculous.

To be honest, 3.40 aint as bad as 2 quid for a cup of hot chocolate/tea/coffee.... you just put a rogering teabag in some water!!! You can buy like 100 tea bags for less than a quid at sainsburys and it tastes nicer.

Guest Boxing day

has lager gone up again?

£3.40 realist on south today, not sue if it's gone up cos I'm a kop lad as a rule and we have plastic bottles.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Pies don't get any better on the north stand...£3 for that crap...dry as a nuns crutch.

Juat shifting the stock from the end of last season, been in warmer since then...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe