The better League 1 promotion

Unfortunately having not being able to get to cardiffe i can't really compare,but for me last season was as close to heaven as you can get ,from start to finish it was epic

to gaze round and see nothing but blue and white in every stand was phenominal,and the fans from Wycombe played there part bless em they must have been overawed,,all in all everything was perfection at it's best , hillsborough full and in full song will never be beaten .and to the other 37'999 that took part

thank you for a day to remember ,

Being à Wednesdayite has never been easy but I now believe that I would wish Being à Wednesdayite on every man woman and child in thé world. Because this club is special and I am pleased to repeat Wednesday are à spécial club. Émotion is abound when ever you get promotion but this year wé have an infrastructure that is Being built for thé Wednesday family to grow and become more successful. Thé future really is blue and white and very very bright. Bring on thé future its going to be an exciting journey à journey that will lead us to glory and beyond. What happens to United is irelevant but thé greater our journey I have got à feeling thé harder their journey will be.

I was over in the States for the Wycombe game, but I went to Brentford the week before... the whole build up, waiting on them at Stevenage,....

Last season was amazing, the rivalry within the city was something i've not experienced before.

Loved the day out in Cardiff, but last seasons finale.. for me, will take some beating.

They were different ways of achieving the same thing that are difficult to compare directly. I think the metaphor of choosing between your children is quite apt. However, crushing United's hopes like that is one of those things that transcends just the success itself and gives it more of an edge.