WHAT A DAY 4 A 5HIT STORM

New half time entertainment to be announced today.

Each home game will see Lance Key and Ian Hendon choosing their favourite cat from a paraded selection of 3. The winning beast will be shave, tattooed with the name and number of a famous ex player, and sold in the club shop for a small profit.

The losing creatures will be slaughtered for their meat.

If this proves unpopular, then Efan Ekoku will return in a game called "Efan Hell"- contestants from both home and away fans will be roasted alive in the centre circle. First one to die loses. Paul Aldridge is currently in negotiations with the League panel to allow the winning team to gain a 1 goal lead in the second half. Sepp Blatter has pledged his support.

You heard it here first.

New half time entertainment to be announced today.

Each home game will see Lance Key and Ian Hendon choosing their favourite cat from a paraded selection of 3. The winning beast will be shave, tattooed with the name and number of a famous ex player, and sold in the club shop for a small profit.

The losing creatures will be slaughtered for their meat.

If this proves unpopular, then Efan Ekoku will return in a game called "Efan Hell"- contestants from both home and away fans will be roasted alive in the centre circle. First one to die loses. Paul Aldridge is currently in negotiations with the League panel to allow the winning team to gain a 1 goal lead in the second half. Sepp Blatter has pledged his support.

You heard it here first.

Are you ITK?

Scott Oakes masks available from the Megastore this afternoon, for 1 hour only.

Priced at £7, they are lifelike and easy to wipe clean.

We've just sold one, although it WAS to Scott Oakes himself.

'

Let's do Phoenix from the Flames-style re-enactments of famous Wednesday goals, with fans being selected to play the part of the other players.

Or, if we're involving ex-players like USOwl suggests...

Curt Cobian - In which contestants undertake the yes-and-no game from Take Your Pick

Darts of Harkness - Simple, Bullseye-style gameshow featuring the former great.

Waddle I say next? - In which contestants compete to teach the wing wizard how to say the word 'Penalty' properly

Shirtliff and Stainrod - Not suitable for family viewing

Jon Shaw unto the breach My friend - Military simulation game featuring the returning Marines and striker

Lloyd Sam Knew My Father - Popular anecdotes from the tricky wideman

Leon Knight's Neon Lights - Just a title really.

Or, if we're involving ex-players like USOwl suggests...

Curt Cobian - In which contestants undertake the yes-and-no game from Take Your Pick

Darts of Harkness - Simple, Bullseye-style gameshow featuring the former great.

Waddle I say next? - In which contestants compete to teach the wing wizard how to say the word 'Penalty' properly

Shirtliff and Stainrod - Not suitable for family viewing

Jon Shaw unto the breach My friend - Military simulation game featuring the returning Marines and striker

Lloyd Sam Knew My Father - Popular anecdotes from the tricky wideman

Leon Knight's Neon Lights - Just a title really.

I don't think there is a bad idea in amongst those.

Beswether Forecast- Jon hops around an inflatable British Isles jauntily summarising the weather- dressed as a different historical leader each week.

Top Geary- Del models a different ladies t-shirt every week

Diallo 'Allo- Drisso puts on funny accents from around the world in humorous sketches

Proudlock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels- Adam Proudlock is executed.

Thoughts?

I don't think there is a bad idea in amongst those.

Beswether Forecast- Jon hops around an inflatable British Isles jauntily summarising the weather- dressed as a different historical leader each week.

Top Geary- Del models a different ladies t-shirt every week

Diallo 'Allo- Drisso puts on funny accents from around the world in humorous sketches

Proudlock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels- Adam Proudlock is executed.

Thoughts?

Diallo 'Allo would be absolutely splendid. Don't suppose you know of anybody round here who can get things sorted, do you?

Branston's Pickle - The stout centre-half is presented with a series of windows to smash - but which ones conceal prizes, and which ones are glass?

Who's Better, Who's Best - Punters attempt to disguise themself as former loanee Leon - who can convince the judges. Potentially racist undertones.

Changing Broomes - Contestants compete to transform the defender in a fifteen-minute makeover. Would potentially require two Marlon Broomses.

A Bar at the Folly Bergere - Oil=painting challenge in which contestants compete to produce a masterpiece. Judged by Lawrie McManetMy.

I can sort things, worry ye not.

I think we could also remake some classic films, but with ex players in the lead roles.

Whats Eating Peter Gilbert Grape?

Phil Kingdom of Heaven

Newsome Like It Hot

The Jon Shawshank Redemption

I can sort things, worry ye not.

I think we could also remake some classic films, but with ex players in the lead roles.

Whats Eating Peter Gilbert Grape?

Phil Kingdom of Heaven

Newsome Like It Hot

The Jon Shawshank Redemption

Perfect.

Mark Pembridge over the River Kwai

Where Chris Eagles Dare

Walter Millership Down