DAWSON

Guest Shnozzle

In terms of team selection, Jones will shuffle his pack throughout the game, utilising the squad at his disposal.

But one constant will be young keeper Cameron Dawson.

Nicky Weaver and Stephen Bywater will both sit out the Sporting Lisbon friendly for precautionary reasons with minor strains.

As a result, teenage custodian Dawson will take the gloves and make his debut for the Owls.

Jones said: “Nicky and Stephen have minor injuries so it makes sense to keep them out of this game.

“It gives Cameron a big chance and this is an opportunity for him.

“Things can change very quickly in football. Cameron came over here essentially as a training goalkeeper but now he will get a chance to play.”

It states on the O.S. that Wednesday Player will be showing highlights of the game followed by the full match, looking forward to this, I's guessing highlights will be available in a day or two, with the full coverage a day or two after that.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

It states on the O.S. that Wednesday Player will be showing highlights of the game followed by the full match, looking forward to this, I's guessing highlights will be available in a day or two, with the full coverage a day or two after that.

i think there is a stream showing tonights game Hoottie mate advertised on that wizzywigg thingy

Losing Kirkland may prove to be a blessing, having 2 injury prone keepers in Kirkland and Weaver on the books is just asking for trouble.

We need to bring in another keeper.

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.