July 1st

Top effort Kivo, well done.

Only mistake worth mentioning is on the "players in" sheet, change "undisclosed" to "�350k max".

:cool:

Seriously through, looking at the main spreadsheet has really made me realise the huge contributions some of our players made. Some Pigs say our loan signings got us promoted, but look how constant Semedo, Batth and even Lines are on that list.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Seriously through, looking at the main spreadsheet has really made me realise the huge contributions some of our players made. Some Pigs say our loan signings got us promoted, but look how constant Semedo, Batth and even Lines are on that list.

But Batth WAS a loan signing!

Traditionally the date when one season turns over to the next - and the date I update all my records which sends me a bit giddy seeing a complete season's worth of stats. Mmmm stats.

Here are my two sheets of records for last season (I have similar sheets for every single season stretching back to 1867).

post-1308-0-18151600-1341143846_thumb.jp

post-1308-0-58249400-1341143860_thumb.jp

I believe Jason Dickinson is thinking about putting a Complete Record update on here for those wanting to print it off and put it into their book from last year.

If you spot a mistake please let me know so I can go and throw myself off the nearest M1 bridge.

Are you gay sunshine

Brilliant work Lee and don't worry about the moaners.

I appreciate what you do and i would imagine countless others on here.

If nobody bothered to do this, then our history would be full of holes as time passes.

sad f*cker!

Are you gay sunshine

The history of our club is important to some of us (most of us, I hope). Football is all about history and statistics (Wednesday 2 Wycombe 0, that's a statistic). never ceases to amaze me that some fans aren't interested in the history and tradition of their club, or that people make snide comments on threads that don't interest them.