hi all would just like to put on record ---------------------

My thanks to Holmes ,Bigrbuck, and the printer mark at Blue Tree Print and Design

For their generous help in the work entailed in putting together this opertunity to help the underprivelaged have a chance to visit hillsborough ,Havind had the experiance to do this at the wycombe match via the smilefund ticket scheme my friends i know how special it makes you feel to be there , And i would like to thank wednesdayite in advance because their work is just beginning to start in this ,

And not forgetting the main players in this ,All you owlstalkers who have pledged to buy ,please take a bow you are going to make a lot of people happy next season ,well done and thanks to you all ,for your amazing support ,

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Trev your a diamond and up there with pete mckee. we will have met but can`t put a face to the name. UTO

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Sorry just a thought the over 80`s have been stopped having there season tickets for free.Now i know a few are upset by this and have followed the massive longer than us can dream of . However it may be a gesture for Wednesdayite (Gi Shares back ) to include these in any future initiatives. UTO.

Fantastic stuff Trev. I'd be interested to know what raising this sort of money means in real terms to what the Smile Fund can do with it, how many people will benefit etc. Wondered if anyone involved with the Smile Fund could give an idea of what they'll be able to do.

Ignore this (not the fantastic part!) - just been reading about Smile from link in other thread. Must be brilliant to get this into the fund.

Thank you my friends ,and council thats a lovely thought , but to be without you posters it would be going nowhere you have all contributed to this, so in my book you are all special people and i am proud to be associated with you all

Regards Trev