WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Well, just arrived back from a trip to Sheffield and thought I'd check Owlstalk before I'm off to bed.

The thread for Trevs picture has took some getting through - its increased loads in my absence.

And, he has dealt with every request personally. He must be knackered.

An absolute fantastic picture by him (can't wait for my personal copy) and furthermore, his commitment in helping us all get a copy has been, well, truly outstanding.

Dealing with our requests must be tantamount to having a full time job.

Thanks to Holmes for letting us share in this unique view of Hillsborough - but, the lucky bugger has got the original.

Thanks to the lads organising the print - a wonderful gesture.

Anyway, thanks Trev, for all your work in organising this, and not just for your gift as an artist.

Just a tip - the next time you paint something like this - get a bloody secretary.

Trev - a privelige to class you as a mate - till the next time we meet in the Wednesdayite Lounge. The beers, next time, are on WSO BTW.

Been a great season and this has topped it off.

Best Wishes - Reading

Up The Owls

Edited by ReadingOwl

Only just seen thread and not read it all , but if possible could i add my name to the list Trev, its a class picture. Also if possible would like one for my old man and cousin who gets back afgan in august and would be a tops to give him when gets home.

The good news is that Wednesdayite have sourced a company that can scan the original on a flatbed - our chairman Nigel is organising it and will be in touch with Trev to arrange picking up the original from Rovrum and returning it safe!

Could whoever's doing the print run contact me on PM or at eddie.hoyland@wednesdayite.com, as Wednesdayite will gladly help out with the costs of the print stock.

Finally, we'll be putting the link to buy online LIVE as soon as we have the product to sell - watch this space, and keep on pledging for one - there are plenty to go around!

Thanks again to all of you AND Trev - you're helping make this next season special for disadvantaged Wednesday fans even before it's started!

The good news is that Wednesdayite have sourced a company that can scan the original on a flatbed - our chairman Nigel is organising it and will be in touch with Trev to arrange picking up the original from Rovrum and returning it safe!

Could whoever's doing the print run contact me on PM or at eddie.hoyland@wednesdayite.com, as Wednesdayite will gladly help out with the costs of the print stock.

Finally, we'll be putting the link to buy online LIVE as soon as we have the product to sell - watch this space, and keep on pledging for one - there are plenty to go around!

Thanks again to all of you AND Trev - you're helping make this next season special for disadvantaged Wednesday fans even before it's started!

I've sent a new version to the printers today, but if the option of a proper scan is available, I'd recommend we do that - I've told Trev the same. I've emailed the printers with your details.

teaser.jpg

Guest ARCTIC_OWLS

ill have one of these too please. can i be awkward and if there numbered could i please have number 21?

thanks

Ben

Guest ARCTIC_OWLS

cheers trev. infact put me down for 2 of these. ill treat my dad. do you know when abouts they are to be ready?

ben