WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Guest beatleowl

I put my name down on about page four for 2. Not sure if i got confirmed as looking back through i cant see a reply, did you get me? Ta

Guest beatleowl

Hi mate ,if i didnt get back to you i'm sorry but i thought i had my friend ,anyway you are down for two ,number 81

cheers

Guest Deleted member

I'm absolutely speechless

I havent read the entire thread - a combination of factors is robbing me of a lot of time right now - but what has happened here again is quite staggering and emphasises to me (as if it were needed) - we really do have the most incredible fans anywhere in the world.

And Trev - you my friend are an absolute gentleman.

WOW

I'm absolutely speechless

I havent read the entire thread - a combination of factors is robbing me of a lot of time right now - but what has happened here again is quite staggering and emphasises to me (as if it were needed) - we really do have the most incredible fans anywhere in the world.

And Trev - you my friend are an absolute gentleman.

WOW

many thanks Grandad , wednesdayite and owlstalk were there for me my friend , so i do my best to be there to help in the only way i can

best regards and keep well

Trev ,

Edited by trevdi9

I've sent a new version to the printers today, but if the option of a proper scan is available, I'd recommend we do that - I've told Trev the same. I've emailed the printers with your details.

teaser.jpg

classic bigrbuk spat my tea out when i saw that teaser mate , :tango:

I dont have paypal either mate but can transfer the money over to somebodys account straight away if that helps?

hi coops hang on to your money just now mate your offer has been noted and written on to your order my friend ,we will sort something so don't worry ,

regards

Trev