WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

the printer i hope is trying to set it up now mate we have had problems getting a high res photo ,,fingers crossed we have sorted it , but as soon as we can the print will be runnning , i can't give you a date yet , but it should be asap

No problem mate. They look great I'm just excited to own one. And the other is for my old man he will love it. There's nothing like this in the club shop. That's what makes this print so good and so popular. With the proceeds going to charity it just speaks volumes about you as a person trevdi. Thanks again

Guest Guffyowl

Not sure if its too late to order one but I would be love one. I have read for years but this thread as finally got me to sign up

Not sure if its too late to order one but I would be love one. I have read for years but this thread as finally got me to sign up

nice to have you on board mate welcome and thanks for using my thread for your first post , you are listed mate

Quality painting

And thought of my late father in Law. when I saw the" No cod canyons Botherd" Donkey jacket ,as he use to say :Hirsty:

UTO

i like that no cod canyons botherd mate , nice comment oxowl manythanks

No problem mate. They look great I'm just excited to own one. And the other is for my old man he will love it. There's nothing like this in the club shop. That's what makes this print so good and so popular. With the proceeds going to charity it just speaks volumes about you as a person trevdi. Thanks again

i'm just me liam mate,I do what i can to help make people happy, thanks for the above though mate lovely comment

Oh and Trev please put me down for the calendar because I'm sure that will be next.

lol featuring swfc cleaners and charladies, not a s daft as it sounds that , could have a poll on the best comical avatars pick 12 out and the jobs a good un

I'll take a print please. Without reading the whole thread on my crappy phone... how do I do it?

At the moment duncowl i am just taking orders and listing, them the cost for each print is a tenner(+a small cover for postage) , for the smilefund ,they are A3 size mate ,once they are done at the printers there will be a paypal website set up for payment by wednesdayite ,all official like

so thanks mate i will put you onn the list

I know that initially the print run was offered free of charge but seeing as this has gone stellar I suggest we offer a donation towards some or all of the costs. What do people reckon?