WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Guest OutandOutOwl

Trevdi can you add me to the list mate.

I don't live in Sheffield, live about 2 hours away but I will happily pay whatever the postage is and a few extra quid on top of the 10 for charity.

Regards

OutandOutOWL

Trevdi can you add me to the list mate.

I don't live in Sheffield, live about 2 hours away but I will happily pay whatever the postage is and a few extra quid on top of the 10 for charity.

Regards

OutandOutOWL

hi mate your order is listed my friend thank you very much ,

another 25 orders needed for 200 customers lets hope we can do it my friends , that will give the smilefund £ 2000 ON SINGLE PRINTS Then we will add the extra coppies people want, could be upto A MASSIVE £2500 Or even more keep the orders coming friends lets get the fund the best start ever

so proud of all you who have order'd my friends can't fault you ,

best regards

Trev

Guest BurnXowl

Hi always been a reader before but had to register when I saw this. Count me in ,it will make a great birthday present for my lad and all helps a worthy cause .

no problem Taxi mark,plenty left mate,or there will be when printed, i will add you to the list ,and thank you very much my friend

No, thank you Trev, you're a really decent person mate, a credit to this forum.

Hi trev, you must be exhausted pal!! To make up for it can I add another two to my order if theres enough left. (That should make it 3 for me overall)

Once again shows how class our support us for these causes. The smile guys will be grinning ear to ear :)

certainly splan there will be enough and more my friend,

support like this really makes you proud to be wednesday mate,

and yes i am knacker'd but it will be worth the pain when the underprivelaged come through the turnstiles , wtid