WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Bless you shandy but i am just a cog in a wheel on this my friend,yes the painting was my work and perhaps taking up the idea for doing prints, but wadsleyowl came up with that idea mate, when it's all sorted and the time is right the people who were instrumental and pulling together in this will get the credit they deserve shandy mate

i appreciate what you have posted my friend but i do what i do for my wednesday family ,and playing my part in this great club ,

think someone has already asked this trev but like them i dont have a paypal account will there be other means of paying

we will sort something king of kings don't worry you wont miss out ,if the worst comes to the worst you could pay me or wednesdayite by cheque and i would re route it through paypal for you mate if that suits i can't see a problem mate

fantastic picture was inthe shop yesterday looking for a nice picture but they had limited stock and are very over priced for what they are, would love one of these

well you have got one mate quality at a fraction of the price , lol il add you to the list Rich many thanks

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Can you add me to your list defo want one it is quality! I did express an interest but not sure if you added me to the list!

Missed this

Can I have one please

I know it's cheeky but any ideas on how long these would take, my sons birthday on the 11th july and this would be perfect along with a new shirt

If not.......a belated birthday present it will be

Edited by cazzaswfc

Missed this

Can I have one please

I know it's cheeky but any ideas on how long these would take, my sons birthday on the 11th july and this would be perfect along with a new poo poo.

A poo poo for his birthday? Bit harsh!

Missed this

Can I have one please

I know it's cheeky but any ideas on how long these would take, my sons birthday on the 11th july and this would be perfect along with a new shirt

happy birthday early for your son cazza ,i'll put you on the list , many thanks

Well, just arrived back from a trip to Sheffield and thought I'd check Owlstalk before I'm off to bed.

The thread for Trevs picture has took some getting through - its increased loads in my absence.

And, he has dealt with every request personally. He must be knackered.

An absolute fantastic picture by him (can't wait for my personal copy) and furthermore, his commitment in helping us all get a copy has been, well, truly outstanding.

Dealing with our requests must be tantamount to having a full time job.

Thanks to Holmes for letting us share in this unique view of Hillsborough - but, the lucky bugger has got the original.

Thanks to the lads organising the print - a wonderful gesture.

Anyway, thanks Trev, for all your work in organising this, and not just for your gift as an artist.

Just a tip - the next time you paint something like this - get a bloody secretary.

Trev - a privelige to class you as a mate - till the next time we meet in the Wednesdayite Lounge. The beers, next time, are on WSO BTW.

Been a great season and this has topped it off.

Best Wishes - Reading

Up The Owls

TBF he was knackered before he painted it :biggrin: