WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Im intreated, put me on list please

But I don't have PayPal sorry

Thanks

No problems 93 owl i will add you to the list my friend ,and don't worry we will sort a way for you to pay my friend ,many thanks

Regards

Trev

Thats in the lap of the gods council mate , but if ever the chance arrises try keeping me away mate, lol

If you are mate I think a picture in the programme and a few words about the fund raising would be in order.

Just an idea like.

Thought I'd see how the sales were going and re-read all the thread and did'nt realise I had'nt ordered a copy.....Dohhhh...lol, could you put me down for one please Trev, hope I'm not too late !

Awesome thread BTW, theres no fans like Wednesday fans !!!!!

Thought I'd see how the sales were going and re-read all the thread and did'nt realise I had'nt ordered a copy.....Dohhhh... lol, could you put me down for one please Trev, hope I'm not too late !

Awesome thread BTW, theres no fans like Wednesday fans !!!!!

HI Paddyowl ,no problems mate i remember'd your comment but wasn't sure whether you wanted one or not ,so i was hoping you would return and order one ,

so many thanks my friend only 18 togo to reach the desired 200 orders ,fingers crossed lol

HI Paddyowl ,no problems mate i remember'd your comment but wasn't sure whether you wanted one or not ,so i was hoping you would return and order one ,

so many thanks my friend only 18 togo to reach the desired 200 orders ,fingers crossed lol

Fantastic mate !!