Sheffield Wednesday Kit Announcement Tomorrow

If we are sponsored by Sanderson again, then i will w*nk my knackers flat, every hour, for the rest of my life.

Haven't the pigs already played in their new home shirt with Westfield or guilders on it? Stevenage wasn't it? if thats the case I can't see the likes of Guilders or Westfield being associated with only one club in the city. But I'm not ITK.

Haven't the pigs already played in their new home shirt with Westfield or guilders on it? Stevenage wasn't it? if thats the case I can't see the likes of Guilders or Westfield being associated with only one club in the city. But I'm not ITK.

The club has already said Westfield will continue to sponsor next season away kit

You actually take pride in running a marketing campaign that alienates the majority of supporters? I really dont see the logic in that but i guess you are representing swfc

I dont honestly know where to start on how wrong that all is

lol

I think you might be on the wrong website mate

Official stuff is http://www.swfc.co.uk

Owlstalk Shop

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I am now out of the bath and at my Mac..

Just having an orange juice and getting ready for the day..

Today an announcement was headed for 9am - this however (as you can see) has been delayed somewhat but there WILL BE ONE today

Don't want to announce anything without something to show you... as you went bonkers about the teaser trailer so...

Bear with me as I sort this out and get it sorted...

It IS coming

Someone's done some great guessing in this thread if you read back to some of the things I've said and then some of the things that someone has posted

The clues are all in this thread - they can't be any clearer actually..

In the meantime I'll see what I can do to sort this out...

Bear with me

Ta

Owlstalk Shop