Club swamped for season tickets...

GOOD MAN

Look forward to seeing you all again next season

Can't wait

The only objection I have to this topic is the use of the word "SWAMPED", you are tempting fate, "rain for 40 days and 40 nights!" then we will be watching water polo.

BTW, bought mine in Feb, oh ye of little faith (another biblical reference!)

Lee was happy to share the sales on an ongoing basis (via the OS, the ST counter on OurWednesday etc) but Milan and Paul didn't think that this info needed to be out in the public domain on an ongoing basis.

I'm sure that they will give actual figures closer to the start of the season, but it won't be a regular update thing.

Lee was happy to share the sales on an ongoing basis (via the OS, the ST counter on OurWednesday etc) but Milan and Paul didn't think that this info needed to be out in the public domain on an ongoing basis.

I'm sure that they will give actual figures closer to the start of the season, but it won't be a regular update thing.

Different ways of trying to see the same aim, maximum possible sales.

A lot of people see large % values and get excited by the numbers more then they would if they were to see the actual numbers wrote down.

How do you work that out when we are UP on last seasons ?

I seriously don't know what our fans want sometimes

If the club showed you the full home shirt and gave you the exact number of season tickets sold every minute to keep you up to date there would still be fans moaning, whinging and criticising

flip SAKE

lol

Think most people would eb happier though if the OS had a season ticket counter, would generate as much interest as an announcement to say sales were up 48 % as people would be going on all the time to see if the counter had moved.

Bump. Anyone know what the total is now?

No, nobody does apart from the people that matter.

Bump. Anyone know what the total is now?

I went in shop yesterday for new shirt

Made a point of asking guy on tickets side and was told just over 15k

Asked how sales were going on a daily basis and he said very fee had been sold after last deadline

Still 15k+ is a good effort

Guest intercity0wl

Leeds wont bring 5k on a friday night when game is on sky, as their away support is mostly made up of

southerners.

They took that many to Donny last season for a poxy cup game, the away end and a fair section down the side (which we never get) so i think at least 5,000 from Leeds is a cert, also i also got out S/T today from the Shop, while buying the new shirt.

Edited by intercity0wl