Club swamped for season tickets...

So when we want to take the pi55 out of piggy fans we are supposed to say.

OWL: Now then piggy 2hat, how many ST's have you grunters sold?

Piggy: About 10% percent more than this time last year, why how many have you sold?

Owl: About 46% more than the same sales period in 2011 you red and white git.

Piggy: So how many is that then?

Owl: Don't know, cos Neil and Braddaz said we don't need to know.

Piggy: Oh.

Yeah and don't you dare use the word massive to describe us.

Tell em I said that too.

Infact you're better off not talking at all.

You, as a Wednesdayite, don't need to say anything to a Pig to justify why we're bigger and better than them,

Just laugh at them.

Straight to the point. No words needed.

I dont agree with the marketing method used for the shirts, but I think this is a good idea as it obviously sounds more impressive to show these stats and the % increase makes people feel like they are missing out.

Disagree with Braddaz saying it doesnt matter though, if we shift a great deal of STs it gives the club a lot more disposable income.

Disagree with Braddaz saying it doesnt matter though, if we shift a great deal of STs it gives the club a lot more disposable income.

Did I even say it doesn't matter how many ST we sell?

What I said is we the fans dont need to know exact figures of how many we've sold because it quite frankly we don't need to know.

Guest davet30

I'm not moaning and it sounds promising but numbers would have been better than comparative percentages.

50% of nowt is nowt!

Did I even say it doesn't matter how many ST we sell?

What I said is we the fans dont need to know exact figures of how many we've sold because it quite frankly we don't need to know.

Nobody needs to know as such, but its important info to see how much money is passing through the club so I can see why people are keen to know. Its not like some statto thing lol

It's irrelevant as you're posting about it = it's working

lol

Not exactly. The saying that all publicity is good publicity is not a fact but a sweeping generalisation. The home shirt sold well last season because it is a good design. The away shirt sold less as it looks like a pair of pj's.

If you do all this teasing to reveal something that is poo pooe sales will not increase as a result of your teasing.

In terms of season tickets I don't see the point in not stating the number, even if its just a general statement, something along the lines of... the club are close to selling 15K season tickets..... might make a few more think about getting one?

In terms of season tickets I don't see the point in not stating the number, even if its just a general statement, something along the lines of... the club are close to selling 15K season tickets..... might make a few more think about getting one?

Not with our fanbase

They'd rather find something to moan about

"flip me - only 15 thousand ? after promotion ? booooo wednesday"

etc

etc

etc

Owlstalk Shop

Roughly speaking then. We should regularly be turning out to crowds about 26'000 - 28'000 every home game. then again we do'nt know how many new s/t holders would have turned up week in week out without one. Best case scenario would be that a lot of folks who turned up for the Wycombe game have seen the light and decided to buy.Either way im looking forward to a cracking new season.

Not with our fanbase

They'd rather find something to moan about

"flip me - only 15 thousand ? after promotion ? booooo wednesday"

etc

etc

etc

You really are on a downer with your members at the moment aren't you!

The majority of us are very happy with most things SWFC at the moment. If the club not stating how many s/t's we have sold is the biggest gripe we have then things aren't too bad.

It's been a nice couple of days weatherwise and us Brits are not ourselves if we haven't got something to have a little moan about are we.

You really are on a downer with your members at the moment aren't you!

The majority of us are very happy with most things SWFC at the moment. If the club not stating how many s/t's we have sold is the biggest gripe we have then things aren't too bad.

It's been a nice couple of days weatherwise and us Brits are not ourselves if we haven't got something to have a little moan about are we.

True.. but today for some reason has been a REYT whingefest

Looks like people are falling over themselves to have a flipping moan - no matter what it's about...

All that energy spent creating bad vibes about their own club - don't add up to me

Celebrate being an Owls fan - don't flipping moan about it !

There's loads to be happy about !

Owlstalk Shop

Looks like people are falling over themselves to have a flipping moan - no matter what it's about...

All that energy spent creating bad vibes about their own club - don't add up to me

Just to cheer you up I am indeed happy with the Wednesday right now. This week has been good news so far, an interesting friendly lined up, good s/t sales and a good away match to kick the season off with.

I will judge the new shirts when I see them and don't tend to get too wrapped up in who we are or aren't signing until the deals are done.

I was one of those who was a bit cautious before the end of the season, only because I have family on the dark side and celebrating too soon would have really come back to haunt me if things had gone boobies up.

Rest assured I am still smiling from the way the season ended.

Me ghoul guy and two others have got our season tickets and been geeks and got them at the side of goal in the kop can't wait ! Don't want to be blending in at the back flip that