Kieran Lee

"We can't compete with the wages Sheffield Wednesday are paying, if I told you, you would not believe me."

Really?

They can't compete with any Championship club. He is just stirring it with the "you wouldn't believe it" bolony

Guest Yeates_knowledge

surely that bloke wouldn't really know what wages we are telling him?

either way, comes across a little bitter when talking about us signing him.

Obviously a done deal. Good deal for us and even though Buxton has been brilliant this season but in the championship I see him being a squad player. When he played for us in the Championship he was an average player who we all often said on here we need a better right back.

Guest Yeates_knowledge

Obviously a done deal. Good deal for us and even though Buxton has been brilliant this season but in the championship I see him being a squad player. When he played for us in the Championship he was an average player who we all often said on here we need a better right back.

will be interesting to see who gets the nod. surely harsh on buxton but would be surprised all the same if dave jones brought in an obviously rated and sought after player just to sit him on the bench.

Don't know about that. I'm not saying you're wrong just don't know. I do agree with your assessment last time we were in championship. Perhaps a bit harsh on Buxton? We'll see soon enough.

Just wait till July 1st,and all will be revealed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,be patient,,,,,,,,,,,K Lee is ours,and I am pretty confident Antonio and Treacy are ours too,,,it's just a matter of timing as to when all can be revealed re contracts and such,,, :ghoulguy: I really hope DJ can sort something out with Wolves and get Danny Batth signed up,

Don't know about that. I'm not saying you're wrong just don't know. I do agree with your assessment last time we were in championship. Perhaps a bit harsh on Buxton? We'll see soon enough.

Don't get me wrong I'm not for one second trying to be harsh on Buxton because hes been good. I think we'd all agree Buxton was one of our best performers.

That bloke seems a little bitter about Keiran signing for us, the wages offered and the role of the agent.

He needs to realise that....

Sheffield Wednesday playing in the Chamoionship.

Oldham Athletic playing in League One.

Even if we offered the same as Oldham did he would have chosen to come here. The agent is a bit of an irrelevance tbh.

Not a difficult decision for a player really.

That bloke seems a little bitter about Keiran signing for us, the wages offered and the role of the agent.

He needs to realise that....

Sheffield Wednesday playing in the Chamoionship.

Oldham Athletic playing in League One.

Even if we offered the same as Oldham did he would have chosen to come here. The agent is a bit of an irrelevance tbh.

Not a difficult decision for a player really.

haha you have to spell kieran right,it puts mucky thoughts in my head seeing it like that