Danny Batth

your excessive use of ellipses and question marks annoys me more than the sh*t topic if i'm honest.

who gives a flying f**k what you think......................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Twitter for players must be a mixed bag. They do get to interact more in the good times, but then they are sifting out the personal tweets from the 'Danny, sign for wednesday', 'Danny you love Linesy, sign for wednesday', 'We love you, sign up'.

Might be good for the ego, but must be f*cking boring after a bit.

Guest theowls 93

Where's he been living this past year and a bit?

Apartments at bottom of eccy road, next to whetherspoons.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

That link to Aston is interesting. I know for a fact that he has been dating a girl over the last year who works in Aston. Reason i know is she works with my mum! Don't know owt about whether he is signing or not but an interesting link!