Lateef Elford-Alliyu

Guest Row20

I thought he was one of the best I saw at Hillsborough last season. Thought he gave our our back 2 a difficult night. Don't know if he is good enough for the Championship but I don't yet know if any of our players are.

Guest aj_owl

Why oh why do we have to have a thread for every player who is released.Mods please sort out an official transfer/rumour thread and pin it.

The same reason people like you post a boring reply after reading it and bump it back to top.ITS A MESSAGE BOARD!

Guest JC Saviour

Blaszczykowski would be a good name for shirt sales.

Meanwhile on topic - would be a risk. Would most likely be a development player but would he want too much £££?

I am always interested in asking sensible questions about players from knowlegable posteres like yourself. In the Keiran Lee thread you believed it was worth taking a punt on Lee and that Rhodes was a proven player in the !st Division. Why do you believe this guy is a risk and would want too much money. You must have the knowledge that Lee wouldn't cost that much according your logic or facts. To be honest I hadn't really heard much about these players except Rhodes. Be interested to know what makes one a risk and not the other considering they are not really proven players yet.

Guest foreverSWFC

Sign him up.

Really good player when he played against Tranmere. Quick, good balance and got a good shot on him.