Fookin' smoke bombs!

Whoever did those smoke bombs should get a free season ticket

They made the whole thing look EPIC

like flipping Braveheart or Gladiator or summat

I'll NEVER forget it..

Well i suppose you had to be near on Neil...on the Kop it looked like some bugger had set LLiera alight!

I genuinely thought there was a fire under the north stand around the 8 minute mark, I couldn't see any flares from the south and there was just smoke rising out above the stand. I was bricking it for a couple of minutes :ghoulguy:

One of the vids is hilarious....taken from the South...and it looks like the Stewards lead the pitch invasion....I know they were running to protect the players...or I presume they were...but the final whistle goes and all the stewards leg it onto the pitch before the fans get on...

Guest 03 owl

One of the vids is hilarious....taken from the South...and it looks like the Stewards lead the pitch invasion....I know they were running to protect the players...or I presume they were...but the final whistle goes and all the stewards leg it onto the pitch before the fans get on...

hahahaha not seen that but funny.

Guest bluenwhitewizards

They look quality right up in the north, looked like a foreign game, added to the atmosphere and the baloons and poo poo lol