Trust me guys, I know what I'm doing.

Guest cypress hill

Leicester fans telling me yesterday that he won't spend money next season!

if that's the case i hope we dont go up

cheer up ffs

Leicester fans telling me yesterday that he won't spend money next season!

The first year after Leicester got promoted back to the Championship.

Dany N'Guessan - Undisclosed

Jack Hobbs - Undisclosed (750k rumoured amount)

Wayne Brown - Free

Chris Weale - Free

Astrit Ajdarevic - Free

Robbie Neilson - Free

Richie Wellens - £1.2 million

Paul Gallagher - £900k

Yann Kermorgant - Free

The following season saw fees paid out for Martyn Waghorn (£2m) and Sol Bamba.

I think he'll spend.

Guest Sheff Owl

There could be quite a few quality signings being available in the summer as long as we get promoted.

Clubs will need to tighten their belts, will need to reduce their squads.

We will have a better chance of attracting players.

Friggin hell i can't wait, i just hope we mange to do it..

Guest Oadby Owl

Leicester fans talk a load of b*****ks trust me, i've lived in Leicester for most of my life + they mainly talk poo poo when it comes to football. They wanted to send Ben Marshall back when they first got him because he wasn't good enough for the Championship, now he's a world beater!!

Leicester fans talk a load of b*****ks trust me, i've lived in Leicester for most of my life + they mainly talk poo poo when it comes to football. They wanted to send Ben Marshall back when they first got him because he wasn't good enough for the Championship, now he's a world beater!!

Same here, they reaally are the most fickle fans ive ever encountered! Doesnt help having to live in leicester around them all!

Milan is a businessman. His asset called "Sheffield Wednesday" probably doubled in value at 4.45pm on Saturday. He is going to make sure, as much as he can, that there is no danger of us going back down .

Lets be honest , the Championship is a tough league and we require some significant additions to be competetive. Two of our most influential players have been loan players (Baath and Antonio) and we have a lot of players who need to move on.

Dave Jones is experienced and knows this so the only possible way forward is a lot of changes in playing staff over the summer, hopefully with business done early, and this will require significant funds from Milan , especially in wages.