Learn how to do the Ghoul-Guy goal celebration...

PLEASE HELP.

I managed move one without difficulty, but was then confronted with two 'move twos' as shown in the instructions above. I assumed that these needed to be done simultaneously despite appearing to be a difficult manoeuvre, so I gave it a go.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I deployed the 'queen hands' too late, but I ended up striking myself in the chin and now I appear to have dislocated my wrist. I'm sorry to trouble you about this, but I'm fairly new to Ghoul-Guy Goal Celebrations, so I was wondering if you could please tell me where you think I went wrong?

Thanks in advance.

:ghoulguy:

BEST

EVER

Owlstalk Shop

Guest ghoulguy

Why are people saying that i have special.needs and getting angry about it i didnt mean to do it i was just a wee bit drunk lol and no i dont have special need just for everyone to know

Alllll weeee hear is, Radio-Ghoul Ghoul, Radio-GaGa, Radio-Ghoul Ghoul.... "EVERYBODY!!" ..... Alllll weeee hear is, Radio-Ghoul Ghoul, Radio-GaGa, Radio-Ghoul Ghoul... "LOUDER!!!" .... Alllll weeee hear is, Radio-Ghoul Ghoul, Radio-GaGa, Radio-Ghoul Ghoul