Learn how to do the Ghoul-Guy goal celebration...

Here you go.. instructions on how to do the Ghoul-Guy Goal celebration..

It's a three parter.. so make sure you learn each section properly before attempting it as getting this wrong could either see you break your wrists, or even worse pull a moustached bloke in the kop toilets..

post-4683-0-73394900-1335173794_thumb.jp

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE - THIS IS CRITICAL

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Willyowl

Amazing :ghoulguy:

Steward seemed to like him tickling her though, check that smirk out.

I know, what a tease.

Edited by Willyowl

Guest bungledinho

I'm sorry, but does this fan have a physical disability from how his hands are, seems like how my brothers were. Also the facial expressions seem to me as if it's mental difficulties.

If this is the case then i find it totally disgusting that you are mocking this fan. I thought on here we were better than this.

I'm sorry, but does this fan have a physical disability from how his hands are, seems like how my brothers were. Also the facial expressions seem to me as if it's mental difficulties.

If this is the case then i find it totally disgusting that you are mocking this fan. I thought on here we were better than this.

No, one of his friends who goes to the matches with him is an Owlstalk member I think (he posted on the original photo)

IDK if you were being serious but hey ho :ghoulguy:

Edited by Ash_SWFC

"and hes got ginger hair", chill out man, its not mocking, he's flippingbrilliant

Guest Sheff Owl

OH MY WORD WHAT HAVE I STARTED!?!?!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:ghoulguy:

k4935404.jpg

This is just crazy!! :biggrin:

Edited by Sheff Owl

Here you go.. instructions on how to do the Ghoul-Guy Goal celebration..

It's a three parter.. so make sure you learn each section properly before attempting it as getting this wrong could either see you break your wrists, or even worse pull a moustached bloke in the kop toilets..

post-4683-0-73394900-1335173794_thumb.jp

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE - THIS IS CRITICAL

PLEASE HELP.

I managed move one without difficulty, but was then confronted with two 'move twos' as shown in the instructions above. I assumed that these needed to be done simultaneously despite appearing to be a difficult manoeuvre, so I gave it a go.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I deployed the 'queen hands' too late, but I ended up striking myself in the chin and now I appear to have dislocated my wrist. I'm sorry to trouble you about this, but I'm fairly new to Ghoul-Guy Goal Celebrations, so I was wondering if you could please tell me where you think I went wrong?

Thanks in advance.

:ghoulguy:

Guest bungledinho

sorry didn't make it clear, if the celebration is taking the wee wee then i won't be happy.

on a diff note, is there a list of all the things like lol etc?