SETTING UP CAMP!

Guest aj_owl

Personally dont see the issue with 1st come 1st served and ive missed out a few times.

It was my own fault for not being eager/quick enough.

Wasn't it easier last season when you were crap, couldn't even sell out away to Hudders then....

You sure you're not a Blunt, because you really are starting to sound like one?

Guest Sunflower

Only stating that success doesn't always mean its good, I'm not worried in the slightest about getting tickets to our remaining games !

Having established that I am not currently camped outside the ticket office and never intended doing so, have the club / police etc made any plans for those that will be there "several" hours early.

Will the gates be open from the night before to prevent camping on Penistone Rd?

Will the Wednesdayite car park be used as a temporary campsite?

Can we pitch our tents on the pitch?? :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest Go For It Owl

Having established that I am not currently camped outside the ticket office and never intended doing so, have the club / police etc made any plans for those that will be there "several" hours early.

Will the gates be open from the night before to prevent camping on Penistone Rd?

Will the Wednesdayite car park be used as a temporary campsite?

Can we pitch our tents on the pitch?? :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yep agreed

The Health and safety of fans is of very high importance to SWFC and the police so I'm sure all the above will be in place :rolleyes:

As someone who has benefitted from others queuing on behalf of me for away tickets armed with just my Season Ticket ID number - as well as many others I still do not think this system is fair.

In recent weeks there have been stories of people buying 50+ tickets for mates who are still in bed.

I have suggested to SWFC, via twitter, that for the Brentford game there should be a limit, say 5 per person.

The response was that they will be sold as before. Not fair in my opinion so here's the plan.........

I will be setting up camp outside the ticket office in the near future.

Anyone that wants a Brentford ticket should come and see me with their cash and ID number.

I will be asking for an optional charity donation for this service which will be going to SCH.

If everyone donates just £2/£3 that would be £5000 for the Childrens Hospital.

(Feel free to bring drinks/food to help me in my charity quest)

I will also have a ticket for the Huddersfield game (which obviously I can no longer use) The highest charity donator before midnight on Friday will get my Huddersfield ticket.

Please get down early as I expect all 1800 tickets to be "sold" before the Oldham game.

Doubt that seen as they come out Tuesday you flipping Clunge

You didn't quite get what he meant did you....

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

To be honest I think there were more than a few people that missed the whole point of this thread.

.........Just not as splendidly as our friend "Were All Wednesday" :laugh:

(Just out of interest, who was "All Wednesday" and why have they stopped being "All Wednesday"?)

Guest intercity0wl

Doubt that seen as they come out Tuesday you flipping Clunge

Clunge ?, i think i could get to love that word as much as Promble.