Notts Police at Half Time - SHOCKING VIDEO.

You're creating an issue where there wasn't one in order to justify the actions of police who were over agressive, and had no need to be doing what they did. If they ejected those banging on the shutters fine. To pick kids out who had the audacity to be walking past though?

Come on, I can't seriously believe you are defending it.

I don't think we will ever agree. that said we don't have too beauty of an Internet forum.

Wonder how the Notts Police would handle this one...?

In much the same way at Notts County - the only people who were in a congested area were there because they wanted to be to create an atmosphere (the area to the left on the video).

The area where innocent kids are getting forcibly ejected is not congested at all - in fact there is a large open door there.................

Which is blocked...........................

................BY THE POLICE!

He hasn't accused of diatribe yet?

Light weight.

I thought you were joking when you wrote this. Clearly not.

lol

That really bothers me FG.

I hold your opinions in such high regard.

It's an honour to be insulted by someone of such standing on OWLSTALK

I'm not going to clean my keyboard for weeks

Happy to oblige.

Guest Distraught!

Wonder how the Notts Police would handle this one...?

In much the same way at Notts County - the only people who were in a congested area were there because they wanted to be to create an atmosphere (the area to the left on the video).

The area where innocent kids are getting forcibly ejected is not congested at all - in fact there is a large open door there.................

Which is blocked...........................

................BY THE POLICE!

There's only two reasons why Notts' Police would go to Amsterdam:

1. To get a shag (which is even beyond them in a city like Nottingham).
  2. To have a smoke.

Love it how anyone with an ounce of respect for the police  gets labelled a tail. What a world we live in.

haha are you really that surprised? even if you have not encountered these completely over the top actions personally, have you even watched the video? Ive seen it time and time again, if they stop acting like power crazed bullies themselves maybe there would be more respect but unfortunately that will never be the case.

haha are you really that surprised? even if you have not encountered these completely over the top actions personally, have you even watched the video? Ive seen it time and time again, if they stop acting like power crazed bullies themselves maybe there would be more respect but unfortunately that will never be the case.

Not going to repeat myself yet again but not all police are bullies in the same way that all football fans are hooligans

Guest Distraught!

Not going to repeat myself yet again but not all police are bullies in the same way that all football fans are hooligans

Yep, I can remember Christopher Dean used to be a cop in Nottingham.

Can you imagine that woofter trying to lay into somebody?

With his sequined body length leotard and bunch of flowers, he really looked the part!

Imagine him trying to arrest Madine and Ranger! gary megson

but unfortunately in my experience a majority are, well far more of a % than football fans that are actually hooligans, its just assumed ALL football fans are wrong-uns, which is why we have people condoning the disgraceful heavy handed old bill seen in the vid

but unfortunately in my experience a majority are, well far more of a % than football fans that are actually hooligans, its just assumed ALL football fans are wrong-uns, which is why we have people condoning the disgraceful heavy handed old bill seen in the vid

In much the same way that it is assumed that all police are bullies. When the two worlds collides there is always going to be issues

Guest gingerowl1

Only just seen this thread and have to say that I have never been so appalled at Wednesday fans in my life than at Notts County. They way some were behaving at the back of the stand was disgusting. I saw one lad taking apart a bin and handing all the bits of it to others who then threw them across the crowd at people behind the bar, including the metal cage bit from inside the bin. It was disgusting. Then a steward came over to stop him and was punched in the head by a number of guys who surrounded him.

No wonder the police were acting like this. Its the mondless ones who casue trouble for the rest of us.

Not saying that the police are right to randomly pick people and throw them out, but the outside bit they were throwing them into was the smoking area, so we dont know that they werent allowed back in.

Only just seen this thread and have to say that I have never been so appalled at Wednesday fans in my life than at Notts County. They way some were behaving at the back of the stand was disgusting. I saw one lad taking apart a bin and handing all the bits of it to others who then threw them across the crowd at people behind the bar, including the metal cage bit from inside the bin. It was disgusting. Then a steward came over to stop him and was punched in the head by a number of guys who surrounded him.

No wonder the police were acting like this. Its the mondless ones who casue trouble for the rest of us.

Not saying that the police are right to randomly pick people and throw them out, but the outside bit they were throwing them into was the smoking area, so we dont know that they werent allowed back in.

Good post

Owlstalk Shop

Guest brummie saddler

your not the only ones to have had excessive force used there this season, took one step off the pavement and was pounded in the chest, too much protection theese tails get, love it when they get a kick in now and then.

Edited by brummie saddler

Guest moonraker

Hi Owls fans.

I went to Forest a few years back and got battered by police(out of view of the CCTV of course......because i was sat in the wrong seat :biggrin:

The bad and sad thing was that they were polite and asked me to go down to the concourse for a chat....i explained to them that i was in the wrong seat because someone was in mine i was met with a good kick in by three police and a loopy steward with a gammy eye and bad breath :biggrin:

This video should be shown to The Wednesday board who should in turn ask County to ask the police what the hell is going on...

The sad thing is to me the fact that when Croydon and London amongst other places was being raised to the ground they were no where to be seen.

Sadly as the latest going ons with the press with the Met with taking cash and favours etc i along with many down here in deepest Wiltshire think they tend to aggravate a situation rather than help it and in turn myself have little time or trust in the force anymore.

Anyway you Owls good luck the weekend......and i will be keeping my eye out for a few bent coppers :rolleyes: down Wembley Way on Sunday v the Spirietes.