Notts Police at Half Time - SHOCKING VIDEO.

Guest Wirrowl

3 career choices that are only made by power tripping eejits who are totally unsuitable for the role; Politician. Referee. Plod.

Guest redmistnf

My dads a copper and we went to the game. We were near the gates 6/7. He sat in his seat at half time while i went for a wee wee. I came back and told him what happened. He said that given that there could've been a crush the police had to act quickly..and politely asking fans (a few off their heads) to move outside wouldn't of worked in the time they had and the manner of the atmosphere. I said why were they chucking out the young uns, and he didn't say anything...but earlier in the day he said police have to pick their 'fights' as most of us know.. so take that as you wish. As in your everyday job, when you're being intimidated and under pressure the human reaction is to be less tolerant and be more defensive. The police training is there to cope with this but obviously in the past some policemen take control too far.

Like some of said too many tickets were released; the stadium couldn't cope. That concourse was built for a couple of thousand not 5,000+ merry away fans. I think that is all that needs to be said. Wednesday are too big for this division, shame a good win gets overshadowed by this.

I think I may be even older than you, and during the 1972 strike ballot over pay and conditions (when working down the mines was even more poo poo!) the Nottingham miners still voted no because they've never had any testicles. They preferred to be shat on by Ted Heath and his public school cabinet.

Just thought I'd mention it like......

But notwithstanding their personal preference.

They went on strike in 1974.

It was National - there was a vote.

It's called democracy. Voting, that is.

Just thought I'd mention it like .......

My dads a copper and we went to the game. We were near the gates 6/7. He sat in his seat at half time while i went for a wee wee. I came back and told him what happened. He said that given that there could've been a crush the police had to act quickly..and politely asking fans (a few off their heads) to move outside wouldn't of worked in the time they had and the manner of the atmosphere. I said why were they chucking out the young uns, and he didn't say anything...but earlier in the day he said police have to pick their 'fights' as most of us know.. so take that as you wish. As in your everyday job, when you're being intimidated and under pressure the human reaction is to be less tolerant and be more defensive. The police training is there to cope with this but obviously in the past some policemen take control too far.

Like some of said too many tickets were released; the stadium couldn't cope. That concourse was built for a couple of thousand not 5,000+ merry away fans. I think that is all that needs to be said. Wednesday are too big for this division, shame a good win gets overshadowed by this.

Good post and thanks for your insight.

I was one of the people to be thrown out, a bit rough but they were only interested in getting you out, just came straight back in via the skoker section. To be fair, it was getting a fit squashed in there and some of the coppers looked terrified, lossing there helmets e.t.c.....not a nice scene...concourse too norrow. I'd rather be thrown out than crushed.

The gates were already open.

People had already been freely allowed out to smoke.

The police then stood in front of the open gates which made it more difficult for people to exit if needed in a crush.

The police then started picking young kids off from the crowd and "gently" passing them to their colleagues near the gates who then "gently" guided them out.

I know sometimes videos don't tell the full story, but as the person who recorded this one, I can assure you that it what was happening.

I was one of the people to be thrown out, a bit rough but they were only interested in getting you out, just came straight back in via the skoker section. To be fair, it was getting a fit squashed in there and some of the coppers looked terrified, lossing there helmets e.t.c.....not a nice scene...concourse too norrow. I'd rather be thrown out than crushed.

Were you the policeman in Allo Allo?

The gates were already open.

People had already been freely allowed out to smoke.

The police then stood in front of the open gates which made it more difficult for people to exit if needed in a crush.

The police then started picking young kids off from the crowd and "gently" passing them to their colleagues near the gates who then "gently" guided them out.

I know sometimes videos don't tell the full story, but as the person who recorded this one, I can assure you that it what was happening.

This is 100% correct.