Notts Police at Half Time - SHOCKING VIDEO.

The police have a care of duty to get people out of a crush/potentially hostile situation. They should of politely asked each and every person to clear the concourse politely rather than use crowd control tactics. I don't have a problem with those involved having an issue its the bandwagon jumpers

Look at the video. Tell me what they've done wrong.

I look forward to your response.

Fact is they (fans) didn't need to be there?

I was walking through the tunnel, saw the fuss and thought hmmm shall i walk

through or round..so i went round, got a bovril, back to my seat and watched 2 nd half.

What a tail i am...

The police have a care of duty to get people out of a crush/potentially hostile situation. They should of politely asked each and every person to clear the concourse politely rather than use crowd control tactics. I don't have a problem with those involved having an issue its the bandwagon jumpers

So what your basically saying is the kids ejected have done nothing wrong.

Fact is they (fans) didn't need to be there?

I was walking through the tunnel, saw the fuss and thought hmmm shall i walk

through or round..so i went round, got a bovril, back to my seat and watched 2 nd half.

What a tail i am...

I don't understand. You're saying the kids deserved to be ragged about by coppers, because they were there?

Idiot.

I be never said that they have done anything wrong, had they not all got in once the crush was alliviated then I would be complaining like the rest of you. But they did so its a real none issue perhaps there souls have been a crush and the innocent get injured or even killed

I be never said that they have done anything wrong, had they not all got in once the crush was alliviated then I would be complaining like the rest of you. But they did so its a real none issue perhaps there souls have been a crush and the innocent get injured or even killed

What is this crush you are talking about? I wad there, no crush at all. Be even more room had there not been 10 idiot coppers flexing their muscles against young kids.

What is this crush you are talking about? I wad there, no crush at all. Be even more room had there not been 10 idiot coppers flexing their muscles against young kids.

There was no crush or potential for crush lol now I am sure you are having a laugh, next you will be saying all Wednesday and in the concourse were saints and not trying to intimidate staff there.

There was no crush or potential for crush lol now I am sure you are having a laugh, next you will be saying all Wednesday and in the concourse were saints and not trying to intimidate staff there.

I'm glad you think that poice dragging ten young kids out by the scruff of their neck averted the impending crush.

3 or 4 lads sprinted past me to get INTO the middle of it.. They are the ones

who should have been kicked out, and they are the ones who probably spoilt it for

any innocents caught up in it.

I'm glad you think that poice dragging ten young kids out by the scruff of their neck averted the impending crush.

I glad that you think the safety of fans is such a little issue.

At the end of the day the concourse was far to small, some Wednesday fans for too aggressive and next year we won't be having this discussion as we won't be given that many tickets

At the end of the day the concourse was far to small, some Wednesday fans for too aggressive and next year we won't be having this discussion as we won't be given that many tickets

We'll be a league above next year mate

You're creating an issue where there wasn't one in order to justify the actions of police who were over agressive, and had no need to be doing what they did. If they ejected those banging on the shutters fine. To pick kids out who had the audacity to be walking past though?

Come on, I can't seriously believe you are defending it.