player in this week - position?

Guest krisswfc1

Guest krisswfc1

with Paul Aldridge stating we should have 1 player in before notts county game, what position do you think he will be?

Guest foreverSWFC

Striker.

DJ managed to get Bellamy to play for Cardiff.

Seems he can attract very very good player.

Bellamy is a lifelong Cardiff fan, that Is why he went there.

I think we are desperate for a midfield playmaker, Lines is hit and miss for me, except at free kicks where he is always a miss. I can see the first signing being a striker though, someone with pace, and the ability to put the ball in the net regularly.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I agree, a playmaker is probably going to be the first in as that is the type of player to pull the strings in midfield Lines is not consistent enough. Did PA actually identify the areas we were looking, ie a central midfielder, a striker and a winger? I wonder with JJ nearing fitness, whether we'll now bother with a winger. Was it one in this week and two in next week? This implies we are waiting for clubs to sign their own replacements first. With that in mind, there was a bit in the paper this morning about Cardiff trying to bring in another striker before the weekend, meaning Earnshaw will drop even further down the pecking order and probably nearer a loan move.