Who is good enough for the championship

Guest totemowl

Why didn't you just cut straight to the point? Ie. look lads, we've just got a great result, but let's go looking for negatives.

Just like to hear which players you think would be good enough for the championship if we were to go up?

Its obvious that some will struggle to step up even if they have looked good in this league.

Lets get there first and let the lads have a crack at it before we starting pointing fingers.

FFS.

Out of the current squad i'd say...

Buxton

Baath

Semedo

Madine

Reda

could be decent Championship players.

Let's concentrate on getting there first though.

UTO

tell you what instead of picking the players good enough to play championship football...

let's pick out those who aren't, and chant their names at matches to see if it raises morale...

this is one topic that wants leaving well alone...

better still, nip down the lane and stand outside the players entrance, and tell 80% of them that their not good enough and will be got shut of...

if, we do go up, i'm hoping that everyone involved will be given the opportunity to try out at that level...

Why didn't you just cut straight to the point? Ie. look lads, we've just got a great result, but let's go looking for negatives.

you don't need pigs coming on do yer...

FECK ME...leave well alone...

if you wanna meddle with something, go take the fuel injectors outa your car...

Edited by dnhc

let's pick out those who aren't, and chant their names at matches to see if it raises morale...

I support all the players, and always will whilst they play for my club. If we're in the Championship next season and people like Clinton Morrison and Daniel Jones are starting for us, i'll support them too. It's just my opinion that they aren't good enough for that league.

Calm down.

I support all the players, and always will whilst they play for my club. If we're in the Championship next season and people like Clinton Morrison and Daniel Jones are starting for us, i'll support them too. It's just my opinion that they aren't good enough for that league.

Calm down.

NO it's not calm down...

the last thing to start at this point of the season is a topic that starts naming players as not being good enough for next season's challenges...

Guest wilyfox

Just like to hear which players you think would be good enough for the championship if we were to go up?

Its obvious that some will struggle to step up even if they have looked good in this league.

let's worry about that when we get there...

All of them, until they have either proved they are not good enough (that may happen in the remaining games this season, it is up to the manager).

Or don't want to try and be good enough.

Or even some that are named as good enough, might not fit in with the manager's style and how he wants to play.

Or some who are not good enough now, might flourish under the new manager.

It is like someone taking over where you work.

They finish you straight away.

You say,

Hey, i haven't even had a chance to show what i can do yet!

Edited by MAL

Guest Sheffield_Wednesday

Everybody, that's why they play for us. It's not about who in our team is good enough for the championship, but who in the championship is good enough for us.

Bywater

O'Donnell

Buxton

Batth

Reda

Llera

R. Jones

J. Bennett

Palmer

Semedo

Lines

Antonio

JJ

M.Jones

Madine

Lowe

COG

These are the players I'd keep and try to build a team around and with if we were to get promoted.

So get rid of

Weaver

D. Jones

Otsemobor

Reynolds

Coke

Prutton

Sedgwick

Morrison

Edited by OwlTheEnchanter