Semedo

Lines

Antonio

JJ

M.Jones

Madine

Lowe

COG

These are the players I'd keep and try to build a team around and with if we were to get promoted.

So get rid of

Weaver

D. Jones

Otsemobor

Reynolds

Coke

Prutton

Sedgwick

Morrison

I'd be disappointed if we couldnt improve on the likes of Rob Jones, Palmer and Bennett in a championship side.

Cant see JJ being here next year either.

I'd be disappointed if we couldnt improve on the likes of Rob Jones, Palmer and Bennett in a championship side.

Cant see JJ being here next year either.

No but lets be realistic. We are/should be keeping a core squad of 15 players and bring in around 7 or 8 players hopefully. Rob Jones as you picked out would be a squad player next season. I'm sure we can improve dramatically in all areas of the pitch but lets be realisti about what we can change and how quickly we can do it.

I thought this was a discussion board and as I don't get a chance to get to many games for obvious reason I thought it would be a good general discussion about the strength of our squad. If you come on the day after the match there are only ever threads about how good or poo poo someone was. And generally the opposite is posted a week later :biggrin:

OK, why do i ask, players like Samedo, Buxton and Madine that have been raved up at different times during the season but up intil not cut it or not been tried at a higher level.

Most of them are good enough to play at that level, how well they do is upto them, confidence etc

I know who I doubt would be good enough but thats just my opinion and im keeping to myself in the spirit of positiveness.