O'Grady in Midfield?

Could COG be effective in centre midfield ? Big and strong. Would win lots of headers and could be effective running towards goal from deep. I know he has played out wide before but could he do a job in centre if Semedo was injured?

About as good a job as me in midfield.

Guest Row20

If Weaver is out injured and O'Donnel out on loan then I reckon COG could do a job for us in goal, or then perhaps at left back. Or shall we ask the FA to change the rules so we can start with 12 players then we can play him up front, or perhaps as a sweeper

People like COG. He plays well but folk are just trying to find a role where he doesn't have to justify his selection by actually scoring goals.

Goal keeper then, sorted.

Now how about Madine at left back, anyone?

I know that wasn't the intention of anyone on this thread, but while we're on the subject of COG, let's remember he's a vital member of our squad and has never let anyone down. Last night it was Madine and Lowe who benefited from the new managers positive footballing approach, but it could just as easily have been COG and Morrison. We have four good strikers and all will have a role to play in our promotion attempt