Pigs in the play offs

After the derby I had a funny feeling we may meet again this season. Just because we assumed one of us would be in 2nd and that was that.

I hope we dont play them in the final again, I think we've had our fair share of derby luck this season, not taking anything away from the performances, a playoff final may be too much!

All the pressure would be on them IMO

If we lose we spend another season in league1

If they lose they are officially fooked

They have kept all their big earners in a gamble of getting promotion

If it doesn't work it's over for the blunts

After the derby I had a funny feeling we may meet again this season. Just because we assumed one of us would be in 2nd and that was that.

I hope we dont play them in the final again, I think we've had our fair share of derby luck this season, not taking anything away from the performances, a playoff final may be too much!

What luck is that then?

We've outplayed them twice.

Guest Distraught!

Where's your sense of danger people?

It could be one of the greatest days of our lives!

Or worst!

What luck is that then?

We've outplayed them twice.

Ok, how about the free kick that hit the under side of the bar? The fact that the game at Hillsborough was tighter than tight.

On another day Reda wouldve easily been pegged back wrongly for a foul. Thankfully he wasnt and the ref made the right decision, but how often does that happen.

We played well in both games, but to suggest we didnt have our fair share of luck is blinkered.